chapter 16

* your pov // morning*

i woke up and saw hunter next to me sleeping.
i didn't want to wake him so i stayed in bed for about 10 more minutes browsing my phone.

"just give it up already" I received a text and suddenly i already knew who it was.

"what do you want? why are you trying so hard? don't you have anything better to do? just leave me alone i have done nothing." i replied frightened

her choice of words were frightening to me, "we all know you're only using hunter for fame, you want nothing to do with him at all, just admit it. you're worthless and you know it."
after reading that text i quickly shut my phone off and ran to the restroom to lock myself in there. how did she manage to get my number?

"babe you okay?" hunter knocked on my door
"yeah I'm fine" i gave a fake smile to myself

since i had jack j's number i decided to text him so hunter wouldn't be suspicious.

"hey jack it's y/n just wanted to see if there's any new news." i shut my phone off once again and walked out to see hunter with a sad look.

"what's wrong?" i asked looking confused
"i just I don't want anything bad to happen to you. ever, i love you" he spoke to me

i sat next to him looking up and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"babe i love you, i will always be here." i said to him hoping that he wouldn't be so sad anymore.

"hey do you guys want to go to the park?" matt asked coming into my room

"yeah sure" we nodded our head.

"i'll meet you down stairs?" i gave hunter a smile after ending my question

"yeah." he smiled, kissed my cheek and walked out the door after fixing his soft hair.

i went into my closet and put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plain black crop top with a red flannel and my black vans. i quickly put my hair up into a messy bun and just put on eyeliner and mascara then heading downstairs.

hunters eyes quickly went all over my body.
"wow" he mouthed

"sis you look beautiful" matt said to me
i smiled and kept walking.

"so? should we go?" i gave a questioning look
matt nodded and he went to go grab our pennyboards.

"let's ask brandon if he wants to come" matt yelled from the living room.

"okay let's go then" i replied back to him

we walked over to hunters and i said hi to his mom giving her a hug.

"brando want to come to the park with us?" hunter asked as he ran down the stairs

"sure" he nodded and went upstairs to get his pennyboard.

"ashton want to come?" i asked

"i'll take care of him" I said to his mom

so ashton came along with us and i taught him to pennyboard which was not that hard.

hunter stopped and held my hand.

"i'll walk with you two" he said and i looked up to him and smiled.

- park -

"okay i'll race you!" i said all excited to ashton
"1...2" i said slowly "3!!" he yelled and we ran our fastest to a tall tree.

i played with ashton while the others went skating around the park.

"hi babies, I'm going out to a friends house i'll see you guys around 9:30pm later, i love you both so much." my mom texted in a group

"okay mom, see you later, i love you so much too!"

i called ashton over as soon as the boys stopped skating.

"let's take a picture." i said and so they agreed
we took a picture and i posted it on instagram.

"park with my favorite boys ❤️"

i shut my phone off and we all went on the swings leaving the pennyboards by the slide which wasn't so far.

we all ran, skated and played tag for a coupoe more hours. i got really tired so i sat down on the bench.

"your brother makes me really tired" i laughed
"he does that a lot, he has so much energy" hunter replied to me

i looked to him and then looked away.
"what?" he said
"nothing." i replied
he started to tickle me and i almost punched him in the face. he lifted me up and i was scared shitless since he almost dropped me.

"h-hunter!" i laughed
he finally put me down and kissed my forehead. we were in such a moment until
my phone rang and i saw i had 13 missed calls.... from a hospital???