The walk home

Emma's POV
I was so happy that I kept I smile on my face the whole way to avenger tower and I tried talking to captain america "you know why you my favorite superhero" he shook his head and I whispered in his ear "because even before da super serum you never backed down from what you believed in" he smiled and bubba (what she calls peter) was talking to Tony then the weirdest thing happened that no one expect for mommy and daddy had done Steve kissed my forehead making me giggle and asked "why you do dat" he smiled and said "because I love you princess" I smiled at my new nickname and hugged him around his neck well as far as I could get around his neck which wasn't very far and said "I lub you too Stevie" he chuckled when I called him Stevie instead of Steve.
Steve's POV
Emma was so sweet and her speech problem made her even cuter I just wanted to kiss her all over her little face, when she told me why I was her favorite superhero I was quit socked but happy that she liked me because I stood up for what I believed in, I kissed her little forhead and she giggled, I called her princess which made her smile and try to hug me around my neck and didn't make it very far which was so cute.
Tony's POV
Stevie had gotten attached to Emma already and we just left the adoption center, I was already attached to peter, he was telling me how him and Emma got to the adoption center and it was sad he was holding back tears and I could see, I glanced over at Steve and Emma and saw she had fallen asleep with her arm not even barley around Steve's neck and I smiled and turned back to Pete who was still talking about his parents and aunt and uncles death.
Peter's POV
I was telling Tony about how me and Emma had gone to work with are mommy an daddy and aunt May and uncle Ben which was oscorp and how what they where working on exploded and how Emma covered me and how mommy and daddy and uncle Ben where exploded and dead I was trying not to cry. Once I finished he kissed my forehead and said "it's gonna be okay bud" I smiled and lay head on his shoulder an soon fell asleep.
Steve's POV
Emma and Pete had both fallen asleep and I whispered to Tony so I wouldn't wake them "she liked me before the serum" I smiled down at my husband who was about an inch shorter than me and he looked up me and whispered "there parents and aunt and uncle where exploded and Emma covered Pete and saved him" my eyes turn to sad eyes at the three year old girl how was a lot smaller for a three year old and kissed her head as we got to avenger tower.