the signs deciding what to do instead of getting bored

(all of them are at leo's place cause leo has the biggest house and they don't know what to do)

leo: guys, i didn't invite you all to sit in a circle and talk about past regrets. can we please do something?

aries: yeah, leo's right. any ideas? *secretly plotting an escape*

gemini: how about we all do a karaoke of (insert two year old song name which nobody listens to anymore)

libra: god gemini, can you just grow up and be a bit more up to date like cancer?

cancer: *is in the corner of the circle, rewatching a 4 year old anime season finale and crying from the feels*

virgo :or we can dance to (insert latest pop dance song)

scorpio: totes up for it! *starts seductive breakdancing wherever they are sitting*

leo: *starts banging their head against a pillow, careful not to ruin their beautiful face*

pisces: you are all idiots. can't we please do something less exhausting?

sagittarius: like what? watching another episode of american horror story?

capricorn: I wouldn't usually give a fuck but my ears almost bled out the last time we did that because pisces screamed so loudly.

aquarius: I agree with pisces. maybe....

taurus: oh no

aquarius: we should do something...

taurus: don't

aquarius: more inactive like....

taurus: screw you

aquarius: watch some alien documentaries! *emphasises on every word and evil smiles*

taurus: that's it. where is the fridge leo?!

leo: *is still banging their head against a pillow*

at the end of the day =

aries: there, there *comforts leo and makes up an excuse to leave early*

gemini: *downloads the karaoke of the song for free on their phone and is giving full out performance while libra makes faces and criticises gemini behind their back*

scorpio: *is teaching seductive breakdancing to virgo and rants about how everyone should have a kinect party*

pisces: *runs away from sagittarius and joins cancer in watching anime season finales and crying*

sagittarius: *tries to force pisces into watching another scary tv serial but is dragged away by capricorn to get some food instead*

capricorn: *opens the fridge with sag but finds all the drinks and foodstuff vanished*

taurus: *sitting in some dark corner of the house and finishing an entire pringles can with aquarius while learning about aliens and conspiracy theories from them*

(written by http://thefemalesoldierawesomesauce.tumblr.com/)

(and omg I can totally see pisces, aquarius, capricorn, sagittarius, virgo and scorpio doing those things based on the people I know irl)