Moving.

First Chapter! That's Aubrey On The Side.
____________________

🌸Aubrey's POV🌸

I sighed with a half smile as I walked up my driveway. Another week of school out. Plenty more to come. I headed to the door and grabbed the key from under the mat.

We're supposed to be moving in with my moms fiancée Damien today. We already have our  things at the house. So we don't really have to do anything. They don't live far.

But I've heard that Damien's kinda rich. Too rich if you ask me. I've met Damien plenty of times. Though I wouldn't consider him a father figure just yet . Because well no one can Replace my dad.

Mom knows this as much as I do. She's told me he had a son,but I've never met him. But I guess I will today.

I walked in as I heard my mom in the kitchen. I'm gonna miss my home. A lot actually. Memories were made here. Good and Bad.

I headed up to my room and closed my door. I had already set out some clothes to wear since all my belongings are already at the house.

Yea,they moved all our clothes and belongings into the house yesterday. So ya. I'm just gonna change. I don't wanna wear my clothes I had on from school.

I stripped of my clothing and slid on my black high wasted shorts and a burgundy tank top. Since my breast were huge a lot of cleavage was showing,but I could care less.

God blessed me with it so there it is. I just ignore the staring as always. Though i don't see where I gotten it from or my slightly large bum. Because my mom has neither. I chuckled to myself.

And my mom has crystal blue eyes. While I on the other hand have light grey eyes with sparks of blue in them.

I slipped on my burgundy vans. And grabbed my phone and clothes I just took off as I threw them in a Walmart bag.

    Ugh moving sucks! I wanna stay hereee! I took my dirty blonde hair out of its pony tail and let it fall down and around as I fixed it in a cute manor.

    I walked down stairs taking one last look at my home before appearing into the kitchen.

  "Hi Mom" I smiled.

  "Hi Hun, Ready To Go?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

  "Ya" I sighed looking around before my eyes landed on her again.

   "Ok then. Let's go. Damian is waiting" she smiled at the mention of his name and I lightly laughed at her.

   Boy is she in love! We headed out to the car as we got in. The car roared to life. I took one long last look At my house as we drove off. Goodbye home.

I laid my head against the window as I plugged in my headphones. I closed my eyes with a sigh.

**************

"Aubrey, Sweetie get up. We're here" My mom spoke as she slightly shook me.

I sat up and stretched out my arms. Mom and I got out as my jaw literally dropped. The House was beautiful.

It was literally a HUGE house. It was beautiful. There was a patio on the front. A little fountain off to the side and the house itself was beautiful.

It was a dark wood and a white creamy color with beautiful designs and such.

"Close your mouth sweetie, You'll catch flies" my mom laughed as I closed my mouth and smiled at her.

"Oh shh" I laughed as we walked up to the house.

Mom knocked on the door. There were footsteps before the door was opened. I smiled to Damien as my mom hugged him.

I looked down at my phone as my best friend Callie texted me.

From Callie: Heyy. How's the move so far?

To Callie: Well, We just got here. It's Good So Far.

From Callie: Ok! Text me when your settled in. Or just call me!

To Callie: ok ttyl.

I looked back up from my phone to see mom and Damien full on making out.

"Uh Ew. Young eyes here" I pointed to myself with a laugh.

They pulled away and looked to me.

"Sorry about that" Damien said wrapping his arm around my moms waste, pulling her into his side.

I just laughed,stepping into the house. I just noticed the grand spiral staircase. A big crystal chandelier hung in the middle of the room.

"You should meet my son,Sam." Damien smiled wide showing his perfect teeth.

Hmm. Sam Willinkson. Why did that name sound so frickin familiar.

"Umm ok" I said nervously.

"Oh your gonna love him" my mom cheered.

"Sam!! Come down and meet someone!" Damien shouted.

  ~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo Lovelys! Tell Me How That Went. Don Be Afraid,Comment And Tell Me What You Think! I Don Bite💋

   Comment And Vote!🎀