A Day With Sam

"Stop It Silly" I laughed as Sam tried for the hundredth time to throw a goldfish cookie into his mouth.

"No ! I can do it !" He yelled with a smile as he tried again.

I looked at the brown-eyed boy in admiration as I laughed at him. We both screamed in excitement as he caught two in his mouth.

"High five ! " I yelled , as we must've looked like two crazy little kids .

He high fived me as we both doubled over in laughter . We'd been like this all morning. Neither of us wanting to speak of yesterday.

Though it was hard to forget. It's like we wanted to talk about it, but neither of us said a word. I know we will eventually have to sit down and talk it out , but until then.

I'm just going to have fun with him as much as I can. Because I know for a fact , that after we express and really explain our feelings , nothing will be the same.

    "Wanna go for a walk? " I asked as our laughter calmed down and my thinking slowed to a stopping point (for now).

   "Sure" he said with a shrug of his shoulders and a little cute smile.

"Ok then" I smiled even wider as we both got up.

Sam and I were already dressed appropriately for going out in public so there was no need for a change of clothes.

I wore black skinny jeans with a black and white "I Eat Brains" shirt, along with my black and white chucks. And my hair was in a cute and stylish messy bun.

Sam wore khaki cargo shorts and a white and khaki Hollister shirt . Then he wore all white vans. His hair was in its normal sexy quiff.

Stop thinking that Aubrey ! I mentally scolded myself as we headed for the door, making sure to close and lock it .

I tossed Sam the keys as he caught it perfectly. He slid them into his back pocket before reaching out to me.

I looked at him curiously before I realized he was trying to hold my hand.

"Oh! " I laughed nervously at my dull moment as he just chuckled and shot me a wink.

My small little hand fit perfectly inside his larger one as they molded together, our fingers intertwining.

"So..Sam" I said looking over to him.

"Hmm?" He glanced at me before looking back to the streets and houses as we walked passed them.

   "Your aware that we shouldn't act this way right ?" I asked him as I was slightly afraid of his answer, like he would snap if I kept egging this on.

   "Yes, yes I am" he said as I watched his jaw clench and unclench a his hand grip suddenly tightened a bit.

    "Ok" was all I said ,deciding that now was not the right time to discuss our sudden feelings towards each other.

  I plan on having a good day , and I'm not letting my mouth ruin it all. I looked to the blue sky's as the clouds scattered out across the sky. Forming funny little shapes in all sizes and forms.

"Wanna go sit down ?" Sam suddenly asked, snapping me out of my little thoughts .

"Sure" I nodded as he gently smiled .

As soon as we sat down Sam spoke.

"I'm sorry about my attitude earlier when you asked , I just don't like to be reminded of the situation we're in . It makes me feel uneasy , knowing the fact that I can't legally have you. That someone can take you anytime they want " He explained as I was all ears .