What Is Happening?

🌸Aubrey's POV-🌸

I looked down at my phone as the time read 12:41pm. Ugh I need to get out of bed.

I dragged myself up and into the bathroom as I stripped of my clothing before turning on the shower and hopping in.

I stood under the showerhead for a few minutes, just thinking of everything that's happened.

Then realization hit me hard as a rock.....I'm falling for my stepbrother. No no no this can't be happening.

I just can't fall for him! He's doesn't he like me! And here's a big ass clue word STEPBROTHER! Do I not understand this?!

I ran my fingers through my hair as I was having a major freak out. I can't believe I'm literally falling for him. This is just crazy.

Who have I become? I could go to jail for this! Wait..can I? Never mind that, in my book it's a bad thing.

After my freak out, I lathered up my body and made sure I was clean. I got out as I grabbed the towel fully drying my body.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it, and put it up in a high pony tail. I placed on my undergarments.

I put on black yoga short shorts and a black Calvin Cline sports bra. I liked them because my large boobs were kept up and not all over the place.

I giggled at my thoughts and walked out of the bathroom. I decided to go without makeup today. I mean come on I don't need it everyday.

My stomach grumbled as I realized how hungry I am. I jogged downstairs as I heard Sam and some friends in the living room.

Gosh look what I have on! Oh well. I live here now. They'll have to get used to it. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

My phone vibrated as I looked down to see a text from Callie. I decided to just call her since I have absolutely nothing better to do.

She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey! How's the move in so far? Who's your step sibling?" She loaded me with questions as I held the phone away from my ear at her loud voice.

Typical Callie. I smiled.

"Whoa calm down Callie. And you won't guess who it is" I smirked, eating a spoon full of cereal.

"Who girl? Tell me please" she whined, eager to know.

"Sam Willinkson" I said as there was silence before a scream was heard.

"Wow! Your so damn lucky! How are you gonna live with a sex God" she laughed.

"The thing is...I'm falling for him and I shouldn't because we're soon to be step-siblings" I groaned.

"Wow already?" She asked surprised.

"Your not mad or ashamed of me?" I asked.

"No, I understand." She said as I could tell she shrugged it off.

"And yea. Even though we just met I just feel a certain pull towards him ya know?" I said as I placed my now empty bowl into the sink.

"I've felt that before. I mean you can't help it." She said understandingly. She gets me so well.

"But he doesn't like me. Well he shouldn't after all" I shrugged with a pout.

"Listen. Everything will work out in time." She said reassuringly as I nodded.