Chapter 18 : Unexpected Call

SOYOUN'S POV

After escaping from Tao's tightly hug, I finally arrived at SM building.

When I enter the building, the first level was deadly quiet, I mean, there is less people, usually there will be more staffs having thier lunch or just taking a break.

Thats weird.

I went into the elevator and pressed the 3rd level button. The 3rd level is where staffs attend thier meetings and official stuffs.

When the elevator reached 3rd level and the door opens, staffs were rushing everywhere, with papers in thier hands.

"Woah, whats going on?" I said while dodging some of the staffs who are cluelessly just banging towards each other.

I then saw KwanJoon oppa afar. He looks annoyed mixed with nervousness. He also kept looking at his watch.

Being a sneaky person, I walk slowly to him.

"OPPA! what are doing?"

"YAH! Dont do that! We are outside my appa's office."

My appa's? Pftt That's a first alright.

"Arasso, arasso. Relax. He is still having a meeting." I said while peeking inside the room, where alot of staffs and Im guessing CEO's of the building is here too.

"By the way, what's going on here?" I said, gesturing to the staffs's running around.

"Apparently, EXO's sasaeng news became a hot topic and fan's wants the company to do something." KwanJoon hyung said while giving me his phone.

"Yah--"

He gave me his phone and I was forced to take his phone.

His phone showed comments in Baekhyun's instagram. Most comments were ;

"Oppa, please be careful"

"Oppa, I think you need to double up your bodyguards."

"SM, please do something."

"SM, please protect EXO. Sasaengs will might attack them again."

I just nodd at thier comments.

"So... why am I being called?" I said looking at KwanJoon oppa with a bored face.

KwanJoon oppa was teasing me by showing me a shock face.

"YAH! Since when you became heartless?!?!"

"Ani! YAH! I am not heartless!" I said hitting him in the arm.

"YAH! IT HURTS!" He then pinch me in the cheeks.

"YAH! THAT SERIOUSLY HURT!"

And for the 5 minutes, we fought, like a child. Some of the staffs were walking by and they stared at us.

Both of us stop bickering when KwanJoon oppa then stops and nudge my arm.

The meeting had ended and all the staffs went out. All we did was bowed at them when they went out.

After all of them left the room, its our turn. KwanJoon oppa knocked the door and he turned the door knob.

"Oh, KwanJoon, Soyoun. Be comfortable and sit." Sooman samchon said and we obidiently sat down.

"Appa, what's going on?" KwanJoon oppa asked with a serious tone.

"Hmm, as you both know, EXO's Baekhyun was attacked by a sasaeng. Apparently, the topic has spread towards the social medias and it cause uproar."

Both KwanJoon oppa and I just nodd at his statements.

"So, the staffs and I decided that we need to stricten the rules for the fans and to double the number of thier bodyguards. But that still wont gurantee the safety of the boys." Sooman samchon looks at me directly and I was quite nervous.

"Soyoun, I know you have done alot and you even offered them to stay in your house, but I am really in need of help." I just nodd because I really cared for him and also KwanJoon oppa.

"Can you take a job as EXO's bodyguard and thier manager? Please help my son too. I will bow to you until you accept my request." Both KwanJoon oppa and samchon bowed to me.

"YAH! Please, stand up. Stop bowing! Fine, I will accept your request, just dont bow to me please." I said while making both of them standing up.

"Kamsamida, Soyoun-ah. I am confident with you as you are a in the police force and you know how to protect people. Please take care of the EXO boys. My son will tell you more about thier schedules. You are dismissed." Samchon said while opening his arm to me for a hug.

"Kamsamida, Soyoun-ah. I am really proud of you. If you need money or anything, you can ask KwanJoon. He will give it to you." Sooman samchon said while hugging me.

"Ne " I said while breaking the hugg and I bow to him.

I then close the door. Both of us were looking at a paper that KwanJoon oppa were holding.

"Most of thier schedules are music shows." KwanJoon oppa said while nodding.

"Let's go home." I said while pulling KwanJoon oopa with me.

***

"So how is the guys?" ask KwanJoon oppa at the backsit.

I was driving his car this time since he was being a lazy ass.

"Oppa, why are you so worried about them? They are fine." I said looking at the front mirror.

"They are my precious dongsaengs." He said, with loving expression.

"Eww."

I laugh at his words and he joins in too. Just in time, KwanJoon oppa's phone rang.

"Pick it up. Who is it?"

"Kris. Thats weird. Usually Suho will call me. This must be important." KwanJoon oppa said while answering the call.

"Yeo--"

"HYUNG! Are you with Soyoun??! Hurry to her house now. Palli! We need--"

I gestured to KwanJoon oppa to make the call to loud speaker.

From Kris side, his place was quite noisy. It was as if they were outside.

"Yah! Yah! Kris! Slow down. So whats going on? And why is it so noisy in there? Where are you?"

"Hyung! It's me! Sehun! I am taking over Kris hyung for now. He is trying to stop D.O. hyung from attacking Kai hyung!"

"Bwo?!?!" KwanJoon oppa was really shock to hear him.

I was shocked too, when it comes to D.O. and Kai . Both of them were close friends.

Did I heard it right?

Attacking?

Feeling worried, I decided to butt in to the conversation.

"Sehun, what's going on?"

"Soyoun noona! Palli! You have to come to the house right now. We need you. Especially D.O. hyung. Palli!" said Sehun, whose voice sounded like he cried and ended the call immediately.

Hearing Sehun's voice, I quickly increase the speed of the car.

"I dont know what's going on between them, but I really need to talk with them. Especially Kai." KwanJoon oppa said with a serious said.

I just look at him by the front mirror and continued driving.

It must be me.

What happened to you, Kai?