Chapter 39 : Birthday

SOYOUN'S POV

"Soyoun-ah! Come and join us!"

The members decided to have a night swim at out hotel's swimming pool.

We decided not to go to the beach since we did'nt have enough time.

I was just enjoying the night sky when someone seated beside me.

"Why did'nt you join them?" Someones voice I recognize, spoke.

"Leave me alone, Baekhyun." I said while trying to calm myself down. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun said while staring at me. I face him confidently.

"I saw everything." I whispered and Baekhyun still looks confuse.

"What are you--

"You kissed her! I saw! I heard everything you said!" I whispered-yelled while looking at his eyes.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I whispered. Baekhyun just looks down.

"In the letter, you told me that you always cared for me.. Why did'nt you push her away?" I asked quietly and Baekhyun widen his eyes.

"I--I--

I stood up right away and look down on him. "I thought so.." I said quietly and turns to leave but Baekhyun grabbed my wrist.

"Do you love me?" Baekhyun asked and I froze. Do I love him?

Memories of Baekhyun and I shown on my head.

"No.. I don't love you anymore.." I said, trying not to cry.

"Liar.." Baekhyun said, yanking my arms towards him.

"I don't love you anymore, Baekhyun. Let go of me.." I said while walking backwards. Baekhyun was just staring at me with teary eyes.

•••

"Hello, Unnie? Why did you call?" I called Chae Rin unnie.

"Hey, you have to come back to Cali." Unnie said and I widen my eyes.

"Bwo? All of a sudden? Wae?" I yelled and Unnie sighs.

"You have alot of things to do there. Did you forget that you are working as a CID, huh?" Unnie said and I sigh.

"Yeah.. When should I leave?" I said quietly, trying not to let the boys know.

"The day after your birthday. You will be leaving at night." Unnie says and I was forced to say yes.

"Hey, I know that you have not settled your life in Korea, you know, with Baekhyun and all. My advice for you is to forgive and forget." ChaeRin unnie said and I think what unnie said.

Forgive and forget...

"See you in the airport! and happy belated birthday, Soyoun! Saranghae dongsaeng!" Unnie said and ended the call.

Hais..

My phone rang and it was Sehun.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Noona! Please come down to the park please!" Sehun said while shouting really loudly.

"Wae???" I said, standing right up.

"Please! Save us! Noo---

The call then ended. Feeling worried, I quickly went out and ran all the way to the park.

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Woah.. Sehun, you should be an actor!" I said and Sehun wiggled his eyebrows.

The members and I were surprising Soyoun. Soon, the clock will strike midnight and it's her birthday.

"So, who is going to act as her kidnapper?" Chen said and everyone stared at D.O. This guy may look squishy but.... he's not.

"Wae?" D.O. said, Sehun and I smiled at each other.

•••

"Are you guys insane?!" D.O. whispered-yelled.

"C'mon Kyungsoo. Just for today. I swear!" I said while grabbing his arms.

"Slowly approach behind her, okay?" I said and D.O. just nodded quietly.

"Just pretend this is acting and we are at a scene.. We are watching you closely.." I said and leave D.O.

The members hides behind the bbq pit.

"Hyung! I think that's noona!" Sehun whispered and pointed at a girl who was wearing a sweather and a skirt while looking around.

Wow, she looks really concern...

SOYOUN'S POV

I ran towards the park to see nobody. It looks scary though. I shivered at the breeze while walking.

"Sehun? Chanyeol? Kai?" I shouted while looking around.

I was walking slowly when someone covered my eyes and grabbed my arms from behind.

"YAH!!" I was screaming while trying to escape the person's hand. Wow..

This person must be really strong.. I am guessing is a guy because thewat he squeezes my hand...

The guy then covers my mouth with a cloth.. He drag me somewhere and the only thing I could think of is the boy...

"YAH! If you hurt them, I will--

My vision came back and I saw lights everywhere.. Candles were light up and balloons were attached to the trees.

When I turn behind, D.O. was smiling awkwardly.

"Yah! Why did you---

"Happy Birthday!"

All the members came to me in different directions with party hats on.

"Who planned this?" I asked looking at the members who were blocking my wat. What the hell are they planning?

"Happy Birthday to you~~"

A deep voice was heard and I instantly laugh because, Chanyeol was carrying a birthday cake and he was walking towards me.

"Yah! You guys really tried hard.." I said and Chanyeol was already standing infront of me. I made a wish and blow the candle.

"Yay!" Chanyeol said and put the cake down.

"Happy Birthday, noona!" Sehun said and hugged me. I just smile at him.

•••

"Soyoun-ah, what are you doing here alone?" Chanyeol said while eating his cake. When I look at him, he looks so happy.

"Just looking at the stars.." I said quietly. Should I tell him?

"Hey, Yeollie... I have to tell you something.." I face Chanyeol who was still eating his cake messily.

"Yah! You have some cake on your face.." I said while wiping his face with my own thumb. While I was cleaning his face, Chanyeol was staring at me.

"I receive a call from unnie and she said I have to go back.." I said and Chanyeol stopped eating.

"Back to Cali?" Chanyeol said and I widen my eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked, confused.

"KwanJoon hyung told me.." Chanyeol smiles alittle. Somehow, his smiles was sad.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow.." I whispered.. Chanyeol just nodded and both of us star-gaze.