Chapter 35 : Feelings?

SOYOUN'S POV

I was dragged by Sehun and the boys to celebrate the end of so called  'scandal' between Baekhyun and the bitch.

I was always deep in thought whenever the EXO boys were talking and laughing by themselves.

The only one who noticed my unusual self was Chanyeol and KwanJoon oppa.

"Yah! Soyoun! Are you listening?" KwanJoon oppa yelled at me and Chanyeol kinda notice.

"I am listening." I said and sigh.

"I think I will get some fresh air." I said, standing up and went outside.

We were currently at a restaurant, 2nd floor and it has a balcony, you know, for people to smoke.

I went outside and sit at a bench, just thinking.

In the first place, why would Baekhyun and Aecha are together?

Don't you think its weird? I think it's weird. I was really in a deep thought when someone tap my shoulder.

"Yah! What are you doing here, all alone?" A deep voice says, and I'm guessing Chanyeol.

"I am just getting some fresh air." I said quietly.

"You look like you are in a deep thought.. What are you thinking about?" Chanyeol ask curiously.

"Just... something..." I said, trying to not spill the truth.

"Yah! Tell me!" Chanyeol said while putting his face infront of me. I laugh at his face, he was pouting.

"Okay! okay! Stop making that face already! Haha!" I said and hit his chest.

"You know, its weird. In the first place, why are Baekhyun and Aecha are together?" I said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Speaking of them.. Yeah.. Its weird.. First it was Kai. Now Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said and I widen my eyes.

"Aecha must be planning something." I said, thinking. I had a nightmare once that Aecha told a big lie to EXO and they hated me, forever.

Thinking about it makes me mad though. I shook off the feeling and stand up.

"Let's get inside. Its getting colder here." I said while hugging myself. Chanyeol just nodd and follow me.

AECHA'S POV

"Ahn Aecha! Come downstairs now!" Urgh, what does eomma want now? I am busy with putting makeup on.

"What is it eomma?" I said, while reluctantly sitting on a chair.

"You don't have to be in a relationship with Byun Baekhyun anymore. Lee Soyoun paid the debts for us." Appa said and I widen my eyes in a horror.

"But Appa! I love Baekhyun! and he loves me too!" I yelled and appa frowns.

"The boy clearly doesnt like you!" Appa said and I stood up, and went upstairs.

I shut the door loudly and sat infront of my dressing table and cry my eyes out.

"I will make your life suffer, Soyoun." I said while taking out a picture of Soyoun with EXO.

"By making EXO themselves hate you, all over again." I said and crush the picture.

Just wait, Soyoun. The day will come and everything will rewind.

SOYOUN'S POV

I can't sleep. I was tossing and turning in my bed.

This won't do.

I had the same nightmare.

What does this mean?

Feeling uneasy, I grab my phone and went outside to the living room.

It was peaceful because it was just 1AM.

All the members were sleeping after eating heartfully at the restaurant.

What if one day everyone hates me?

What am I suppose to do?

I keep asking this myself as if I had done something bad.

Am I going to do something bad in the future?

Is this what the dream is telling me?

I sigh and just went to my social medias.

"Noona?" "Soyoun-ah?" I look up to Sehun who was rubbing his eyes and Chanyeol who was going to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here? You were suppose to sleep." Chanyeol said and sat beside me.

"I had the same nightmare." I said and sigh.

"What nightmare noona?" Sehun asked and I explained to them.

"Maybe its a sign that something big is going to happen in the future?" Chanyeol said, clearly engrossed in the conversation.

I think for awhile and faced them.

"You will believe me right, for whatever happens in the future, right?" I asked and both of them looks at each other.

"Of course noona. I am your favourite dongsaeng." Sehun said and I nodded.

"Of course I will believe you. I am your bestfriend after all." Chanyeol said and I hugged both of them.

"I just... I don't know.. I hope nothing bad will happen to us." I said and sigh.

"Hey since you can't sleep, why don't Sehun and I sleep here with you?" Chanyeol suggest and Sehun frowns.

"Ani. Suho hyung will be mad at me. I'm going in." Sehun said and rush off but stops.

"By the way, goodnight noona and hyung." Sehun said and went in quickly.

"That guy.. Aish.. I guess I will sleep here... with you then." Chanyeol said and I nodded.

"I will just get my pillow and stuffs." I said and quickly went into my room. I grab my pillow and went outside, where Chanyeol was already lying down on the floor.

I put my pillow beside him and lay down. As soon as I lay beside him, my heartbeat went fast.

What is this feeling?

"Soyoun-ah, do you remember that we always do sleep overs during trainee days?" Chanyeol said beside me.

"Yeah, those were the good days." I said and laugh.

"Soyoun-ah, do you have any feelings for anyone of the members?" Chanyeol suddently asked and I can feel my face heat up.

"Urm.. I don't know.." I said quietly and we both went silent.

"Yeol, you should sleep." I said and there was silent.

"Yeol?" I said and look at his face.

Haha. Kyeo.

He already fall asleep. I scan his face and smile widely. His face is so cute. The way his ears sticks out and his messy hair....

What's going on with me?

Do I... Do I fall for Chanyeol?

Ani.. ani.. This could'nt be.. I decided to close my eyes and I went to dream land.

Do I, perhaps, have feelings for Chanyeol?