Chapter 1: Arriving in New York

Ross’ POV

Right now, I’m in near Time Square deciding where to go. “Ross, sweetie, don’t wander away from the group. We need to stay together.” Well I never said I was alone inNew York.

I’m inNew Yorkfor the next week. It’s a pretty sweet vacation. Well technically it’s not a vacation. I’m here to promote the latest Austin & Ally album and the new season. Laura will be here later in the week. It’s still better than nothing. I’m here with my mom Stormie, my friend Sydney, and my best friend/Sydney’s sorta boyfriend Jason. My siblings and Ratliff are still inL.A.

We’re trying to find a good pizzeria to go to. Mom says to stay with the group and don’t get in trouble.

“Excuse me Mrs. Lynch. I left my phone at the hotel. Can we go back to get it,” Jason asks.

“Of course. Ross, you and Sydney go to Lenzo’s Pizza Place. It’s in Times Square. You two go there and wait for us. And only there. Are we clear? ”

“Yes ma’am,” I reply.

“Good. We’ll meet you there in thirty minutes.” And with that she’s gone.

“Okay Ross, let’s go. We need to get to the pizza place. I’ll get a cab,”Sydneysays. “TAXI,” she yells waving her arms around to get a cab.

“Who says we have to get to the pizza place first?”

“You’re mom did. And I’d like to stay out of trouble,” she looks at me. “Oh no. Not again.”

“What it is?”

“You have that mischievous look in your eyes.”

“What? I do? I didn’t know,” I say giving a puzzled look.Sydneylaughs. “Let’s go the taxi is here.”

“Where to,” the cab driver asks.

“Nearest Starbucks,” I say.Sydneyis staring at me. “Is there a problem?”

“No, I just could go for coffee right now,” she replies with a wink.

This trip will be pretty interesting. I just know it.