Chapter six- Holly hates nightmares(apparently)

Holly's POV

I couldn't believe she was gone. I wanted to call out her name as she walked and opened my mouth to shout but nothing came out so I just stood there, looking at Valerie as she walked away. I just stood there for two more minutes then I slowly walked away but my vision blurred, the tears that were in my eyes finally spilled over, I found myself standing in one place looking down with my fists clenched. I can't believe she just left me here. I guess I am on my own. I wiped my face with the sleeve of my jacket then waked to the jaffa garden. I just sat down on the bench and hugged my knees burying my head in them. Soon after, the sun started to set I was tired so I just fell alseep, I didn't care about the mobs, I just fell alseep.

I awoke to Lalna shaking me awake, he had a bandage around his head. "Holly, Holly are you ok?"The look of concern in his eyes made me cry again, without thinking I just got up and hugged him and started crying. Surprisingly he returned the hug and stroked my head. "Shhh, it's ok, no need to cry what happened?"

I felt like a child again, after being bullied but I didn't answer. 

"Do you want to tell me?"

I shook my head.

"Nevermind then just come to bed it's late."

He let go and took hold of my hand and my face had gone red. Together we walked to the jaffa hampton and into the dorms. We tiptoed inside and found Xephos asleep and Honeydew snoring loudly. I fell asleep in the bed I was in before and the last time I remember is Lalna kissing my forehead and settling in the bed next to me.