Chapter Fourteen- They never learn You cannot trust anyone

Valerie's POV

I had to run after them but when I reached the border of the forest, I had to stop in the shadows as Ayame and Teep was knocked out, a bearded man in a white space suit lined with orange dragged Teep away and Ayame was picked up by,

Holly

Anger swirled inside of me and I was about to charge but my legs wouldn't move so I stayed there and watched the whole thing, Vanillat was carried away by the scientist. The bearded man was dragging Teep to the direction of Blackrock but I didn't notice. Soon, everything was quiet but I didn't move until I figured out what to do, I fled back to Blackrock and ran into the castle. I tried to find Zoey and Rythian and looked at the farm and was about to look in the castle when Rythian stormed out with Zoey hovering behind him shouting, "Look Rythian, I'm using the flying ring!"

Rythian stopped walking and just stared at the ground mumbling, " Zoey stop, we have to save Teep, we will talk about this later," Rythian stopped then looked at me with cold eyes, "Valerie can you guard the place?"

I stood there and was going to open my mouth to question then I realized the bearded man had too him and simply nodded. Rythian looked into his bag and took out a flying ring with a Klein star and a red matter sword and passed them to me. I took them and stood by as Rythian went inside again and came back without armor and anything but a black ring of Arcana. Soon I watched them leave into the forest and I stood ready for any enemies.

(Time Lapse to when Rythian comes back from the mission)

I sat at there leaning on the nether fence looking at my sword when Rythian came flying out from above woods, injured without Teep or Zoey but fairly intact. He saw me and landed then spoke, "Valerie, did Zoey or Teep come back here?"

I shook my head and replied, "Rythian, your hurt," but he didn't hear me as he had already flew into the castle. I followed him and he went into the mine and I saw a room with mushrooms and I giant red mushroom dotted with white spots and a gold crown on the top of the mushroom. He hovered behind it and walked down steps. I followed him, as he went through a piston door that had an annoying alarm, I heard him mutter, "Stupid alarm."

We walked into a room full of computers then soon we reached another room full of screens of information of people including me and my friends, except Rythian. I kept hidden of course as he read Zoey's and Teep's location, it said Brown Mushroom Enclave.

I saw him trying not to cry then whispered, "Zoey, you left... I guess I am alone...

again..."