Chapter Fifiteen-Journal Extracts

2 weeks later

Valerie's POV

It has been two weeks since Zoey left and Rythian has gotten distant and cold hearted, more outburst of random rage and crying. Ayame and Vanillat are still in the scientist's grasp, I has almost lost hope into saving them. I found out the names of the people here, the bearded man, Sjin and the scientist is named Lalna who they apparently blew up an island not far from here, Zoey, Rythian, Teep, Sjin, Lalna and Minty managed to escape to this island. I carried tranquilizer darts and a blowgun whenever I am near Rythian, in case he decides to be in a killing mood. I am going to save Vanillat and Ayame soon and find Teep plus seek vengeance on Sjin, Lalna and Holly. I will find them, soon.

Teep's POV

Two weeks and I miss Blackrock already, I miss Vanillat too, I couldn't believe I couldn't save her but I hope she is safe. I was waiting in the hallway for Zoey. I heard a few shouts, all from Zoey, the sound of fire and an apology. Zoey walked towards me talking like a narrator and referring to herself in third person. I gave her an annoyed look and even if she couldn't see my face properly because of my hood she new I was annoyed and stopped talking.

Zoey looked to the ground and mumbled, "Hey Tee, I don't know if you were listening in but basically the mushrooms and Jeff don't really trust you, so they have asked you to go on a mission to earn their trust but it's just a small one. They said a small strike force of red mushrooms has infiltrated the base and they need you do kill them but we have to get some parts first."

I nodded and we entered the market. A few mushrooms had what she needed and she came across a mushroom doing a magic trick, she looked away and continued to look for more parts. Soon se was finished and she led the way to the warehouse with me trailing behind her with Super Jim in my hand. We reached the warehouse and I saw a few mushrooms in opened cages and a big mushroom that looked like Barry but had a purple crown on it's head.

"Wait! That's not a small strike force at all! That's Prince Eggbert! Teep you don't have to do this, we can run away!"

I ignored her and just charged forward. I killed all the mushrooms ignoring their screams and Zoey's protests. I finally faced Prince Eggbert who was chained to heavy iron balls.

"Greetings Greenman," the prince said, "I am Prince Eggbert, commander of the mushroom cavalry, you have committed an active treason against us and in the name of King Barry, first of his name, I sentence you to death."

I just looked at him and shot an explosive arrow at him.

"A single puny arrow? You think that can sto-" But he didn't finish his sentence and he was replaced by an explosion and fire. I walked towards Zoey and the look of terror amused me. The screams of the mushrooms, soon I will rule all and Sjin, Lalna and everyone else including Zoey will cower at my feet. Soon, soon.

Ayame's POV

For the past two weeks the scientist, Lalna has been experimenting on me and Vanillat. Apparently he has not seen any elves or people from the cat race. He would cut us up then experiment on us more then throw us back into the cells with lifestones. I would only see the girl, Holly once in a while as she brings us food. She doesn't talk to us or barely look at us. She managed to give us paper and which I am writing on now. I hope Valerie comes for us soon and I will have my revenge. Soon.