Age 6

(I tryed my best to write like a 6 year-old you see I'm not too good at it, so if there is a grammer mistake it's most-likely on purpose.)

Starting school will be hard for me. Even when you move into a new town like I did. Mommy said that there are not many kids on the streets, but there is 2 boys in the house across the street. Mommy is kinda friends there their mommy and my mommy is going over their house to drink grown-up juice while me and the 1st boy and the 2nd boy play.

Me and Mommy arive at there house and I meet the 2 boys there names are Garroth and Zane. Zane is in my class so we could be friends. Garroth is 2 years older then me so he is the boss he's 8.

"Hi, my name is Jess, but I like to be called Aphmau." I say to Zane with a smile on my face I reach in for a hug but he pushes me away.

"I'm calling you Jess because Aphmau is a stupid name!" He sticks his toung out at me. "Dummy!"
He says shortly after. I begin to cry. Garroth comes over to me.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" Garroth asks.

"Go away Zane your a jerk!" Garroth says pointing at him. He runs away going into the kitchen.

"I think he's going to tell your mom." I say looking up at Garroth still sniffling.

"He's a jerk. Hey let's go hang out somewhere else! So Zane won't bother us." He smiled. I smile back. I could tell that we're going to be best friends forever!

After telling both of our mom's we went outside to play somewhere else. Garroth is so cool he says hangout!

"Hey Aphmau, I want to show you something awesome! Not even Zane knows about it!"

"Okay!" I smile as I follow him into the woods. I've never been into the woods before. After walking for a few munites we arrive at this cool tree house!

"Wow!" I say in amazment.

"I know right! I stumbled across it almost a year ago and I never told anyone about it. Not even my mom! Now listen you can't tell anyone about this place! This will be our new hangout!" He says.

We climb up the latter to the house in the trees. Someone who lived in his house must have built it. The tree itself was very tall. We arrive at the top of the tree where the house is. It's huge! Garroth shows me around the place.

"So here is the main room that you enter in, I want to put like a table or something in here. Now if we enter into the first door you will see my rooms and across the main room is now yours!" He points to the room to the other side of the fort.

The fort itself was pretty big. When you look out of the windows you can see everything!

A month later...

"Garroth, catch me if you can!" I tease running toward the tree fort and threw the trees.

"Aww c'mon Aph, you know I'm not as fast as you!" He sighs while lugging the backpacks over his sholiders. He climbs up the latter and into the tree house.

I helped Garroth with deceroating the place. We added a table next to the window, it's not a big actual table but it's cool. It took a while to lift the table up to get it into the fort. Eventually we both had to tell our parents about the tree house but Garroth's mom was cool and didn't tell Zane.

We also decorated our rooms a bit to we added curtains (colored felt held up with tacs) mine our purple my favorite color. Garroth's are icy blue, that's his favorite color. We added small beanbags, bins for our stuff, coolers, and sleeping bags when we camp out! My mom is happy that I have a best friend. Mom says we can do anything unless it's dangerous and if it causes troble. Mommy doesn't like trouble.

Garroth and I will be best friends forever!