Age 16

~this chapter does get a little steamy, not really, but don't be surprised if you read it.~

Aphmau's POV

I squint my eyes and my vision is blurry, it focused when I try to open them all the way. There's a pounding in my head. What the hell happend last night? My thoughts are all questions. Where am I? Who's room is this? Why does it seem so familiar? I sit up, but slowly, if I move to fast then my head just hurts more. Tilting my head side to side I glance down and there's a person! Not just a person, but Garroth!

My eyes grew wide and my hand quickly hits my forehead. Did I?... No!... I didn't!... I couldn't have slept with Garroth! I take a look at my clothes and I'm in one of his shirts and the pair of his sweatpants. After I look at him and he's wearing boxers and a T-shirt. I'm starting to think that I did sleep with him! I hop out of his bed and try to find my clothes scattered around his room.

"*yawns* Good morning. Where do you think your off too? After last night-"

"Uh, Garroth... Did we.. Ya know.."

"What have sex? God no!" I was realived when he said that. "Let me explain what happened"

Garroth's POV

*flashback to last night*

The window opens and Jess sneaks in. I squint my eyes and turn on the lamp beside my bed, I'm barley awake.

"Aphmau- I mean Jess, what are you doing in my house at 2 in the morning?" I groan.

"Shhh, I'm going to do something I've wanted to for a long time." She slurs barley standing up right. She comes closer to me and kisses me while struggling to take her clothes off.

"JESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yell in a whisper so my mom won't wake up. I push her away alone with the covers on my body. I get up trying to make her put her clothes back on, gathering them up from the floor.

"Don't you think I'm pretty?" She says proceeding to try to take my boxers off.

"JESS STOP!" I push her onto my bed. *he leaves this out* "No matter how much I would want to do this right now, it's not right. Jessica I love you, but your drunk off of your ass and you won't remember any of this tomorrow. If we ever do end up together I want it to be the best experience of both of our lives. Just remember that I never want to lose you. Ever."

"Garroth, can you get me some vodka? I'm thirsty."

"How about some water instead and then we can both go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

*present*

"-Then I just got you some water and we went to bed." I finish.

"I'm so sorry that I did that Garroth- ow my head." She puts her palm to her forehead. "Can I have some water and maybe an aspirin for my major hangover?"

"As you wish princess." I chuckle.

IfI tell her I got accepted into Yale she'll hate me, I couldn't stand to see her so sad.
I have to tell her how I feel... I just need two more days...