Age 13

( slight change, I will be writing in 3rd person, it will be alot easier for me. I did go a little in depth when describing it, but I kinda had to because I have to make you really want it like I do.)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Everyone singed as loud as possible.

"Make a wish Honey!" Mom said.

Aph, never wanted a party with the whole neighborhood, but her mom insisted to have this party. All she wanted to do was spend the entire day with Garroth.

"All I want is to spend the entire day with Garroth!" She wished then blew out the candles. After all of the chaos and opening presents Garroth approached Aphmau.

"How dose it feel to finally be a teenager?" He taps her sholider making her turn around to face him. Aphmau gives him a long tight hug.

"I'm sick of this party! I never even wanted it!" She says presed up against his chest.

"Why don't we ditch this place and hangout somewhere else?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Let's just grab some of the stuff that I got before we go, so we can decorate the treehouse." Aph says letting go of Garroth. Garroth didn't want Aphmau to let go of him. He had always had a small crush on her, but as they grew older, his liking to Aphmau grew bigger and bigger. They bring with them a mediem-sized circle rug, 2 more battery opperated lanters, lots of batteries, books, DS games, more clothes, and Pokemon plushies.

"Well that should be enough stuff!" Aphmau says making Garroth carry everything.

"Yeah, anymore and I'll collapse!" Garroth sighs while Aphmau laughs at him. They walk out the door, Aphmau taking a few things out of Garroth's hands so he can move around faster. Last Summer Aphmau's Dad helped build\fix a few things on the treehouse. He added book shelf's in both of the rooms's, added cabnets in the main room, built a actual table & chairs in the main room and on the deck, desk's, a lock on the door and gave both Garroth & Aphmau a key along with one for himself (for safty reasons), and even painted the inside & outside! Aphmau's Dad is a carpenter so he knows how to do all of this kind of stuff. They were lucky to have him. It took them a whole summer to do that! They made it more of a second home than just a fort they found in the woods. Even all of the other kids know not to go in there tree house.

They finally got there and Aphmau unlocked the door. Garroth put all of the stuff down on the table in the main room.

"So, I am your handsome humble servant for today, what shall we do first M'Lady?" Giving her a bow.

"I know what we need to do if I'm going to show you a surprise I found." She said letting put a minaclaile grin. It was October and Aphmau was FINALLY after 3 years going to show him the lake she found in the woods. The two teens take Aphmau's stuff into her room. While Garroth was hanging and putting stuff where it goes, she took out her old Poloroid and snapped a photo of him at work.

"Another great photo for the wall!" Holding the photo in-between her two fingers, dangling infrount of him like a dog with a treat. Garroth runs over, grabs Aph by the waist then picks her up and spins her around. Then snags the photo between her two fingers and surprisingly puts if on the wall for her.

She begins to laugh "You did all that just to hang the photo up. Are you trying to flirt with me?!?" She raises one eyebrow at him. Garroth's face turns bright red.

"W-What N-N-No!" He studderd, looking away from Aphmau.

"I was joking! Duh! Don't act like Zane and get all weird around me!" She said being clueless as ever. Garroth knew that Zane had a HUGE crush on Aph, Garroth also knew that Zane was envois of him because he got to spend almost everyday with her.

A few hours later...

"Hey Garroth! Look at this pretty sunset!" Aphmau says looking out her window. Garroth comes into the room.

"The sunset is beautiful, just like you." Is what Garroth wanted to say but all that came out of his mouth was, "Yeah, its pretty.."

"Hey, I want to show you something! C'mon let's go." Aphmau says grabing his wrist. She was going to show him the secret beach. "Just cover your eyes and I'll lead you there."

"Okay." Garroth replys. Covering his eyes Aphmau lead him towards the lake. Garroth heard a stream, but he didn't comment on it. "Okay open your eyes!" Aphmau shouted. The lake was beautiful. The setting sun reflected off of the lake so perfectly, it made the water shimmer and inhancing the color of the sky to a tangerine orange. Garroth's breath was taking away by the beauty. Especially the way the sky lit up Aph's face, it felt like he was in a dream that he never wanted to wake up from. Without thinking Garroth spoke.

"Aphmau I have a special gift for you... That I couldn't give to you at your party."

"Well what is it?"

"This!" Garroth reaches in and kisses Aphmau. She quickly responded and accepted it. The kiss lasted for 30 seconds. It was magical. Garroth pulls away, then finished his sentence.

"I gave you the gift of your first kiss." He smiled. Aphmau began to tear up.

"I-I-I can't Garroth!" She runs off crying.

"Aphmau! Wait!" But it was too late. She was already half-way home. Running away from him as fast as possible. He knew it was the wrong thing to do, he's almost 15, and she just turned 13. Then again the kiss felt so right.

None of them could sleep that night. They both just stayed up, thinking...
They didn't talk for the next week, and when they did start hanging out again, they acted like it never happened.