After My Outing...

(Mika's POV)

Whomever that was trying to get with me at the bar, I was definitely not interested in. I mean, I did wanna get laid to hopefully get over Michael, but I couldn't do it. He's the only one I wanna be with.

As I make my way to the apartment door I hear a few voices inside. I open the door to see Fortune running from Michael. Naked.

"Nothing happened!!" Fortune shouts as he hops over he sofa. Definite a sight that I don't wanna see, ever.

"Dad stop!" Ezra shouts as he puts his shirt back on and is now fully clothed. He then turns to see me. "Help Fortune, Mika! My dad is going to kill him!"

"Michael!" I shout as I make my way to him.

Fortune shields his naked self with me.

"Move Mika!" Michael shouts angrily.

"And let you harm my precious little brother? Uh-no!" I tell him.

"He was going to fuck my son!"

"But I didn't!" Fortune shouts from behind me.

"Don't think you're helping Fort," I tell him as I roll my eyes.

Sometimes...

"Listen," I start. "It's late. Fortunes naked. I'm tired. Ezra's tired. Let's just talk about this in the morning when we've all calmed down, okay?"

Michael sighs. "Let's go Ezra," he says as he points to the door. Ezra is quickly out the door. "If I ever see you look at him again, you're dead!" Michael says to Fortune. Fortune nods and then Michael leaves after giving me a pissed off look like it's my fault.

Maybe it is my fault...

I'm the one that slept with Andy. I'm the one that made Michael hate me. I'm the one that wanted to go out to get laid. I'm the reason Fortune and Ezra bumped into each other at the club.

BUT...

Michael and I were never dating. Michael stopped talking to me. Ezra went to that club on his own free-will. And who knows, maybe Ezra and Fortune had already had a thing for each other. That is not my fault.

(Ezra's POV)

I knew I shouldn't have went, but I was upset. And I was angry. Angry at my father for hurting me. He he no right to hurt me. I did absolutely nothing to deserve what he did.

When I saw Fortune at the club I knew what I was doing. I'm not going to try and ignore how I feel. From the moment I met him I've had feelings for him.

Maybe it's his confidence. Or maybe it's the way that he tries to see the good in everyone and gives people a chance. Fortune is just a really good guy.

And of course I'm attracted to him. Who wouldn't be? He's tall and definitely good looking.

Yes. I'm. Gay.

I never officially told my father. I definitely did not tell my mother. She'd use any excuse to take us from him.

To her, being gay is a sin. No man should love another man or share the same bed with another man. She was raised like that.

When she found out that my father was gay she almost killed him. What would she do if she found out that I was gay? Maybe she wouldn't try to take me from him. Would she think it was too late or that I'm better off "sinning" with him?

I don't think it's wrong at all. I never have. Even when I first had feelings for another boy when I was six-years-old.

"Ezra, let's go," my dad says the next afternoon after my little outing.

"Dad," I start, but don't get to finish before he snaps and cuts me off.

"Up! You lost all of your privileges and that includes having an opinion or a choice. Now let's go!"

After I get ready my dad practically drags me out of the apartment. I didn't expect it to escalate, but unfortunately it did. He stopped just outside Mika's apartment door and turned to me.

Then he slaps me across the face just as Mika's opens the door. "I swear to god Ezra, if you even think about opening your mouth you will regret it!" And then he slaps me again.

Fortune walked out just in-time to witness the second slap. What happened next was something I definitely wasn't expecting this afternoon. Well, at least not for this reason.

Fortune grabbed my father by the hair and pulled him to the ground. They both fought each other for what felt like forever. My father eventually ended up on top of Fortune and started hitting him.

I bury my head into Mika's chest as he comes over to comfort me. "Stop it Michael!" Mika shouts at my father.

Then out of nowhere comes Andy. He pulls my father off of Fortune and pushes him away. Fortune's as Andy tries to help Fortune my father tries to attack Andy.

"Stop them Mika," I cry into his shirt.

Mika pulls me into the apartment. Fortune is quickly behind us. "Are you okay Ezra?" Fortune asks me as he follows us into the kitchen.

"Are you?" I ask him.

He nods.

"You're not," Mika says as he grabs a dish towel and gives it to Fortune. Fortune covers his bleeding nose with the towel. Besides his nose bleeding, his lip is split and he has a cut on his forehead that is bleeding.

"I'll be okay," Fortune tells us as Andy walks into the kitchen.

"What the hell happened Mika?" Andy asks Mika.

"I don't know," Mika sighs. "Michael was yelling at Ezra and he hit him, so Fortune attacked Michael..."

Andy shakes his head at Fortune. "He could have really hurt you Fortune."

"I had him," Fortune chuckles.

"Is my dad okay?" I ask.

"He'll be fine. Are you okay?"

"Yea, but I don't wanna stay with him. Can I stay here Mika?" I ask Mika.

"Of course you can," he replies. "But we need to figure out what the hell is going on Ezra. How did this all start?"