theorys

A lot of these theory's are ones that I found on the internet, but it's still fun to write about them! If u have any theory's for me, post them in the chat ASAP!

Fnaf 1

Freddy. I find that the only thing suspicious about freddy is why he never moves on the first two nights. I've heard someone say he's scanning u, seeing your weaknesses. It almost looks like he plays with u a little bit, as in, go to some random room and go to another. My second is that freddy has hand prints on his face. A first I thought bit of 87 all the way, but that didn't make any sense. It's probably some thing that Scott put in to spook u, but who knows...

Bonnie. First of all, I want to point out that RARELY when u die, bonnies face appears on your screen for a while. My theory on that is Scott actually admitted that bonnie freaked him out the most. Is that just some way of saying this freaks me out so u should see it. I dunno.

Chica. Chica seams to be the most annoying animotronic in the game (other then golden freddy). She freakin' sits at your door for FOREVER! But any way, one small theory I have for chica is her extra teeth under her beek. It's probably just the endo skeleton, but why don't the other animotronics have it? Tis weird!

Foxy. Every one blames foxy for the bite of 87, but I have some theorys on that. For one, foxy actually didn't do the bite of 87, someone else did. Will get to that later! Any way, foxy has a he'll of a lot of rip's on him, so one theory on that is foxy twitches a lot. His twitching could have coused him to cut him self. Also, why is foxys jaw broken? I first thought that he broke it when he bit the kid, but he didn't. I really have no clue on this one. :-(

GOLDEN freddy. Well golden freddy did the bite of 87 (in the mini games in fnaf 4). The theory I have for that is that GOLDEN freddy was the first animotronic ever made, so he might of had a glitch in him or something.

Fnaf 2

Toy freddy. One theory... he seems to be very excited the closer he gets to u. What I mean is in the hall way, the closer he gets to u, the more his eyes open until his eyes fall out in your room. This could quiet possibly be that he recognizes u, and wants to kill the "purple man."

Toy bonnie. When he jump scares u, his eyes get smaller and smaller. I have no idea what this means, but it's creepy.

Toy chica. WHAT IS UP WITH HER EYES!!! Toy chica drops her eyes for some random reason. It might be that see does this to freak u out, but she might remove them so she can jump scare u. Dunno.

W Freddy. For some reason, W Freddy does not seem to bee as beaten up as the other W animotronics. This is UN clear, because toy freddy has a lot more detail then freddy in fnaf 1. Wouldn't they use more parts to make him?!

W bonnie. To me, W bonnie seems to be just a creepy animotronic character. But after looking a bit closer at him, I discovered that in the hallways, his eyes are white, not red, when he's in your room. And second, why can u not see any sort of human corps in not just bonnie, but all the W animotronics. Since the puppet/Marionette stuffed the 4 kids in the suits, shouldn't u see a head or at least a body some where? Makes 0 sense!

W chica. I find that toy chica AND W chica are culprits for the missing paper plate person. W chica stands right in front of him, and it will sometimes disappear with her. And sometimes if she gets in your room, it will appear on your wall. XD

BB. Now I don't know this for sure, but I heard that BB was a boy who's mom was about to die from cancer, when he got killed by purple man and was later shoved into BB by the puppet/marionette. This is all I know about BB, other then he's a bad ass.

Mangle. I just want to say, Mangle is my favorite animotronic! But anyway, mangle seems to have a police radio or something because there is a police code on there. If u look up police codes, one of them means bad reception. Mangle might be trying to call the police because she sees "purple man." So maybe when mangle was getting mangled, her police radio was busted open. So maybe all the animotronics have it, u just can't hear it! Mind blown!!!

Puppet/marionette. Now I like to call him puppet because he has no strings, but u can call him whatever. Anyway, the puppet was a kid who was killed by purple man, as u know, and when he died, he became all black and gray, with tears running down his face. He's in one of the death mini games, u will see him. The puppet seems to have something in his eye, a white dot if u may. But I think it might be the spirit of the dead child. I dunno.

W golden freddy. I've never seen golden freddy in fnaf 2, but I do know that there is a weird hallucination were golden Freddy's face will appear in the hall way, and then he will J S u. That leads me to think that GOLDEN freddy has powers or something.

Fnaf 3

Springtrap. We all know spring trap is purple man, but what is weird to me is that the suit didn't kill him. So is there some special thing that spring trap possesses? It also doesn't make sense that even if he survived the spring nuts, why did he survive after that? His guts are all over the place.

Fnaf 4

I have no idea what I should write for freddy, bonnie, chica and golden freddy. But I want to talk about foxy and nightmare.

Nightmare foxy. One thing I noticed about foxy is that he can actually get out of the closet and into the hallway. If u flash your light in the right hall, foxy will dart behind the hall. So is there some secret path to the closet, and is that how golden freddy and nightmare get into your closet?

Nightmare. Ok, I admit, nightmare is the creepiest animotronic of all $!#@ time! The thing that creeps me out is the fact that there is a brain inside his head. Does this mean it's the spirit of the child u play as? Nightmare almost looks like GOLDEN freddy, so is this his secret brother or is it his past life or something?

Also u know how if u complete night 7 there's a box with two locks on it? The way u get into it is by flicking your mouse over the locks until it opens, reviling two words, deep 9. I have no idea what it means but I do know that there are actually 9 night's. It's supper hard to get to night 8 and no one knows how to get to night 9, but if u look in the fnaf files, there's a display of all the night's, from 1-9.

That's all I have for theorys but I will be making a tips and cheats in the next chapter! :P