what do the animotronics do after u get JS

These are just some theorys about what happens after they JS u. I don't know for sure but I can try! :P

Fnaf 1.
Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. We all know that they pick u up and stuff u into a suit in parts and service room.
Foxy. Foxy seems to be more gentle. Instead of screaming in your face, he pops his head into your room and says hello, witch is more like "hreeeeeeeeee!!!" But anyway, my theory is that foxy is just there to kill u, not to stuff u in a suit. I think his scream gives u a heart attack and u die. I heard this from a youtuber but hay, u got to believe something!
Golden Freddy. I actually really don't know what golden freddy will do. One theory I have is that since he did the bit of 87, maybe he bits u or something. He looks like he may be bitting u on the face.

Fnaf 2.
T freddy, T bonnie and T chica. Once again, we know they stuff u into the suits.
BB. He laughs an annoying laugh and u get JS by foxy.
Mangle. I think mangle may bit u to because she might think I can get revenge on the children if I bit this jackass!
Puppet. I really think he stuffs u into a suit because he was the one that stuffed the for children into the suits. His JS is pretty suspicious considering the fact that he jumps at your face.
W Freddy, W bonnie, W chica and foxy. Instead of them stuffing u into a suit, I think that they might remember u and that rather stuffing u into a suit, they just kill u in a gruesome way. For example, W bonnie probably rips your face off, and chica freddy and foxy bit u. This is just what I think sense they seem to be more violent.
Golden Freddy. I think he does the same thing, he bits your face.

Fnaf 3.
P animotronics. They don't do anything to u, they just surprise u.
Spring trap. The purple man has been known to kill people in very...let's say different ways. I find that with spring trap, he wants to kill u for sport. Seeing videos and pictures has lead me to think that he pushes u out of your chair and steps on your face. I think the spring nuts gave him extra power, considering his once weak state.

Fnaf 4.
N animotronics. I think sense the kid is so afraid of the animotronics, there there to just scare him. Instead of nice, friendly characters, he sees them in a scary, more terrifying way. The way he thinks of them.
N golden freddy. Sense the kid thinks of golden freddy as the worst, that's why he has a little 1 on 1 time with him for the last 2 hours, as a way to scare him.
Nightmare. Now, let me just say, what a creep! Sense he appears on night 7 and the party happened on night 5, I think this happened before the party. He saw what was going to happen to him. I think nightmare is also the bad part of golden freddy, considering he looks just like him.

I will be doing an Easter egg chapter next! :P