tipes and cheats

I found a couple of cheats on the web and and I hope if u are stuck on a night they will help u. :)

Fnaf 1.
For computer edition only.
Press C,D and + on the number pad and the night will be over!
Tips... if u are having trouble with the animotronics, turn on both lights and keep your camera on foxy, don't let him escape! Golden Freddy will appear in your room sometimes, if u see the picture of his face, don't go out of your camera, just look at the other ones and then u can go out!

Fnaf 2.
For computer edition only.
Put your mouse on freddys nose(the celebrate poster.) Then hit C,D and + on the number pad to skip the night!
Tips... if foxy is always jumpscareing u, just check the hallway, u might find him. If there are multiple animotronics bothering u, keep your camera on the price corner and wind it up ever once in a while.

Fnaf 3.
Computer and pocket.
In the extras, there are cheats, use any u like.
Tips... Spring trap can be hard to find. U will know he has come into/left the room when the screen goes static for a while. The P puppet will distract u for a while before going away, a way to not let spring trap get after the puppet has distracted u is to stare at him, then go into the cameras and hit the closest camera.

Fnaf 4.
For computer edition only.
Start a night and tern off your computer for 5-6 mins and when u open it up it will be 6:AM!
Tips...1 thing about fnaf 4 is the freddy heads that annoy the crap out of u! I suggest u sit there for a while and flash your light there, but don't tern around, an animotronic might be there. Now I have not tried this out myself but if it works then yay! :-)