Are long talk/ love mean

Sarada POV

A couple days later my  dad had to leave again. I in up argument  with him . I didn't care anymore. I been thinking why mom and dad act the way they do around each other. Why they got married. I understand what they mean that day when I was little ' we had you sarada' they had me before they got married so they had to. I been hade the hole in my chest for so long. I had keep rebuilding walls again and again. Wonder why me and bolt so close ever since that day sasuke left 3 or 2 years ago. I went through mental break down I cried all day bolt was there. One day I went to far....

Bolt POV

I remember like yesturday... I never want see her like that again. I swear to protect her. One day I was walking and I saw her with a tantou against her skin. I call her out she shock drop it. I help her clean her skin told her never do it again. We now on mission to protect someone and we got anbush and I got injured now me and sarada in hospital room. She complaining about her family again." stop being hung on over your parents.  Your old enough. .I'm same as you. I'm not complaining am I." I said. I regret saying that. I didn't know what say. She same up to me kiss my lips then pull back.

Sarada POV

" Did you know my parents married because of me." I said.  " What. Ho-" he about say before I cut him off. "They married because mother became pregnant. They couldn't wait, to have sex, you know." I said. " Should we do that to" I said. He shock what I said. He never heard me talk bluntly. She leans in kisseshim. Then pull away in laugh loud. " did you like that boruto." I said. " Did you like way my mother felt. Do you know how my father like. Do you know how I am like, with his blood in me." I said trembling. " What it is like find out about there shameful past? You are same as me. Don't make me laugh.I throw vase that in room and pick piece up throwing it at camera. I grab his collar pull him centimeters from my face. " Where was your dad at when your mom deadly injury in hospital after a mission? Right next to her." I hiss at him. ' don't you dare say we same. don't you dare say your dad drugged your mom to sleep so he can leave the village. Why did I have to be with you so often back then? Why did my mother have to work over night at hospital so often? Because she outside the village for Uchiha Sasuke that's why. She never at the hospital! She always looking for him. But he could never be Found. And now he can't be found again and she look for him again. Don't you dare say you know how I feel." I said got up stromed out room slamming the door.

Bolt POV

I pull out the IV and ran after her. She kept running we in forest now. She took of her headband and throw it then her glasses. Then I see  a cliff that goes into the lake up a head. Oh no. "SARADA STOP." I yelled try run faster to catch her but it to late she already jump in. " SARADA." I scream jump into water. I see her knock out and I swam to her. I pull her out of the water start doing c.p.r. " Sarada wake up please wake up." I said pump her chest. I keep doing that and mouth to mouth then she spit up the water but her eyes still close. " Sarada open your eyes pleace." I said worried. She still didn't open her eyes. I pick her up ran to hospital where aunt sakura. I run into hospital. " AUNT SAKURA" I scream.

Months later......

I never left her side what matter what. She had slip in to a coma. I mother so depress all time even more then before. She call sasuke on phone left him message everyday tell him what happen and tell him hurry home. It's night time I'm laying on couch that's in room. I look over to sarada. she told me about her twin so I figure lets give this a shot. " This is weird but daisuke if you can hear me or see me I need your help waking sarada up please try." I said fell asleep. Next Morning I get up eat breakfast then sit by sarada. Then I read some justu books to sarada. After little while I hear yelling in hall way then door opens. Its master sasuke and aunt sakura. " What happen to her" he said to sakura. I close my book look at both them. " You guys happen. she tried kill herself twice already and I'm one to be saving her. I'm one always there for her. It's both your faults she in bed right now. she deserve better parents then you to. She told me only reason you two together is because aunt sakura got pregnant. She told me why she always around me because you out look for him." I yelled. " You.... you woman now still don't know what love is. You so worried about him more then your on daughter. " he yelled then he point to sasuke. " You... I look up to you treat your daughter like she not even yours. You got stick up so far in your ass can't even see how much she want you be proud of her. You so stuck up in past that you can't show love is. You want know what she said. She told me why you got married but after she said that she said ' we should do that too'. I know what love is... Love to me is when person takes your breath away.. when you watch  there every move... it makes you want be on there level on everything to training to be a bookworm to so much more. I love sarada I do anything to protect her and be with her. I never leave her side... I never drug her... I won't just have sex with her to have my clan back... I make love to her because she one I want have kids with out of love. I won't just marry her because she carrying my child.. I marry her because I love her and she mean world to me.. that to me is love" I said looking at sarada hold her hand then I look up see aunt sakura crying and a disappointed  in his self sasuke. Then her hand started twitching and then she took hold of my hand. I look up at her.

Sarada POV

At first I saw my brother and uncle they handsome and sweet I thought I was dead but then  I heard bolt. He said he love me then there bright light and I wave at my brother bye . I feel someone holding my hand and I took hold of there's and open my eyes to see crystal blue ones. " I love you too bolt." I said. He shock and hug me.  I hug him back. " don't you ever do that again." he said and I node take hold of his cheek in lean in kiss him and he kisses back. Then someone clear there throat I pull away look. My parents. My mom look like she crying and my dad he came back for now. " Mama papa.." I said. my dad came over first and hug me tight, I hug back, then my mom join in. " can we really this time try be a family please papa mama." I said and they noded just hugging me. " How long have I been out mama." I said. " 3 months.. I so glad you ok... I'm so so sorry for being lying to you can you ever forgive me." sakura said. I grab her hand and papa put them together." lets start of with you and papa finding love for each other first no more lying no more going away for awhile let's be a real family. I want you two remarried get to know each other better go out on dates like a real couple. Oh papa uncle itachi said I poke his forehead and look in his eyes ' stop being as dumb ass grow fuck up foolish little brother' I giggled. he shock " then big brother said something for both of you and had something for you too bolt." I said." he said ' the past is the past the present is near and our future is brighter. that you two need to move on from past .. that we will become stronger today and at the end we will be together.' I said then look at bolt. " now both itachi and niss-san said ' thank you taking care of me and they appove of you.' I said. He smiled " Thank kami" he said. I feel like I was forgetting then it click. " mama I got a personal message for you come here." I said giggling. She leans in and I whisper to her... She blush stand up fast. " Ummm ok I'm go home get you some clothes I be back I little." she gasp ran out the room.  My papa look then at me. " what you tell her had her blush like that." he said. " It's secret between mom and well I can't say the rest." I said smirking " hn." he said. : can you tell me sarada." bolt said. I listen to my brother what uncle said. " You have to keep it a secret." I said. he node. I whisper in his ear and he gets nose bleed. " What the f- I cut him off by put tissue in his face. " I figured oh well no telling papa." I said he node hold his nose. " Papa can we go see the family today and can bolt come please." I said giving him puppy eyes. " fine." he said and I smiled......