Will You....

Third POV
After a months  later thing got better for the family. Sasuke and Sakura did go with what bolt said. They divorce and went out with each other got to know each other much better then they got re married then mom got pregnant with a boy. I so happy to be a big sister and daisuke was happy and proud to be a big brother and that mom can have a real smile on her face and dad can be there more to make us happy. I love my family now yes I hate them at first but uncle Itachi was right everything did fall into place because of bolt. Me and Bolt finale decide we dating. We went on mission together he protect me or I protect him. Then One day I got sick and mom was worried about me but I told her It maybe just  a cold. Bolt came over make me feel better and it help. Then my period didn't come I was worried for two things. One, if my dad found out he gonna kill bolt. Two, I'm to young have a child and worried what if same thing  what happen to mom when she carrying me and my brother happen to me. So I told bolt and he worried too.  Then both are parents found out some how. My dad didn't want me around bolt. Then when my parents got in argument   I ran down stairs to tell them I wasn't to tell them that I wasn't pregnant I just late. After that past me and bolt hung out in he took me out to have a romantic  dinner then he took me to a garden. Then he tells me on how much he love me when I was in the hospital  but then he kneels on one knee ask me.

Bolt POV

I get on one knee in ask. " Will You marry me Uchiha Sarada" I said. She gasp. I pull out a ring. " My mom gave me this because it belong to my grandmother in she told me that I should give it to the woman I live the rest of my life with and that's you." I said. "..... YES bolt I marry you." She said then kiss me. I kiss back put the ring on her finger. I walk her home because she want to tell her parents.

Sarada POV

We get to my house I'm to excited to wait. I walk in with bolt saw my parents on couch doing it. I blush bright red. "ahem" I said loudly. They look in  cover up. " one word I got to say." Bolt said. "Milf" he said. I punchhim in arm  for saying that. " glad see you having fun ummm I got good news to tell you." I said excitly. They had clothes back on look at us. " OK you guys ready...... I'M GETTING MARRIED." I said. They shock. I show them my ring. My mom came to me and hug me. MY dad surprisly did the same then went to bolt put a hand on his shoulder. " I a prove but if you hurt my little girl I will do things you wish you never did what you did." he said. Bolt smirk." Thank you master." he said. " what do milf mean." sasuke said. " uhh you don't want to know." I said.

After a couple months we finally got married and mom gave birth to my baby brother. He so cute in look just like dad but had mom hair and eye color. I think my brother was reborn into him so I'm happy to see that. Me and bolt got a place together in live happily.

I'm Sarada Uchiha Uzumaki in this is my Uchiha teen life

THE END