Why am I like this

Sarada POV

 I moaning. thinking about pleasure bolt gave me

Sasuke POV

I finish eating then I head to my bed room until I hear something coming from sarada room. I go to her door and its half open in look in see my daughter touching herself. " What you doing Sarada." I said. She opens her eyes see me. " DAD WHAT THE FUCK." she yelled and cover herself up blushing. " You still didn't answer my question." I said walking to her. " well you show what I was doing so no point telling you." she said. " hn. Have your mom gave you the talk." I said. " yes she  been gave me the talk."  she said. " oh really did your mom tell you how sick men can get. How some have realtionships with there on blood. Sometimes its other way around." I said. " yes I know that." she said shyly biting her lip.  " hn." I said and left her room

Sarada POV

kami he's going find out. Put my clothes on head to training grounds and train until bolt comes messing with. " What you need bolt." I said he walks to me wraps his hands around me. I blush. " You look good as always want go get some to eat." he said. I node we go eat lunch then back to train each other.  He pin me on ground.  I lean up kiss him. " I need you again." I said into his ear. He pull me up we go to his spot we go some time have are fun. I lay down on ground and bolt on top of me. I moan his name while he goes in out of me until. " What hell the two you thing your doing." sasuke said angrily. " Oh hey master hehe me and sarada where umm just...." he said put his pants back on. My dad was piss off. " Sarada we going home NOW." he said grab me dragging with him. " I be tell your parents bolt what you been doing." he said coldy then we left. We get home and he slam the door. My mom come out of the living room. " What's going on." sakura said. " did you know sarada having sex." he said. She cover her mouth from shock and didn't look at my dad. " sarada why would you do this after I  caught you two first time." she said. "it's none your business what I do with my body and with who " I yelled yank my arm from dad. " watch your tone sarada I told you if not safe.. "what end yup like use slut like you mom." I yelled.  * SLAP* I held my cheek my mother slap. " go to your room now. We talk about this until you know how to talk." My dad said try have things under control. " I hate both you." I said and ran up stairs slamming my door.  I start crying then destroying  my room.