Your late

Sarada POV

Me and Bolt having are fun and mom wouldn't stop calling my phone so I turn it off.  I fall asleep for a little then wake up put my clothes on and turn phone on see how much mom called. " You already leaving come on and stay." bolt said pull me towards him. "Sure " I said kiss him. He push back on bed pull off my clothes and kiss down on my body. I moan then he was inside me. " Boruto." I whimper. " Sarada" He groan.

Next day

 I get to my house unlock the door. I close and lock the door. I start to walk up stairs then I see one red eye then living light gets turn  on. " Your late." sasuke said. I fold my arms looks at him. " I got caught up with training." I said. " You shouldn't be out that late  you had your mother sick." he said. " So.. You one should be one calming her down with your great oh mighty cock." I said with smirk. " don't us that type of language your young lady." he said getting angry. I smirk. " not my problem"  I said trying not to laugh.  He gets up comes to me. " you mad dad." I said. he grabs me by my arm. " what happen to little girl my little girl One that miss me want me come home." he said. I push hand off " She grow up. In she learn a few tricks to." I said activate my sharinagn.  " I learn so much without you things you  and  mom tried so hard to keep away from me. I know everything." I said putting my hand on his shoulder then putting his hair behind his ear and lean up on him  but push me into wall " let go" I said try get him off but he stillhad his hand pinning me to wall. " where did you go." he said.  " I went stayed at chou's house." I said. He let go in went up stairs and went to sleep.

Dream

I'm laying in bed thinking dirty things. About.... and start to enjoy herself

End of dream

I woke up and smelled mom's cooking.  I got up went take shower and think about amazing night had with bolt. I dress head to kitchen. Then Mom start hugging me tight. " Where did you go I worry about you. Why didn't you pick up your phone." sakura said and rush. I push her off me. " Don't worry about it." I yelled. " Sarada don't yell at mother she only worried." Sasuke said walking in. I roll my eyes in yawn. ' i' m still tried.' Mom sigh put plate front me. " So what time did you get in." she said. " This morning." I said pushing away the plate. " I told you your grounded in you think you come in on anytime...." I block of everything else she said. " Sarada." She yelled. " What." I said.  " I'm heading to work. Try being nice to your father." She said and left. Oh great. " I'm going back to bed." I said got up heading back up stairs. I got my bed and closes my eyes then started touch on my chest and down my legs.