Chapter 15

DJ

Early Morning Affection

I watched as Sin nodded her head. My body was sore as fuck from all the moving she was doing. But I loved ever bit of seeing pure bliss on her face. I knew she was gonna be horny from the way she kissed me earlier, but her hands felt so good on my back a nigga was out. I moved my hand that was rubbing her clit and placed my arm around her neck and drifted my hand on her right breast. She placed her hands on my forearm.

I angled my fingers to the right inside of her. Last time I tried the left and didn't get the responds I was looking for. I curled my fingers up and moved them up and down quickly. No sooner as I did that I felt her walls contract around my fingers.

"Shiittt," she moaned as she started to coat my finger with her juices.

"Ohhh shit is that the spot baby?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and dug her nails into my forearm. I smiled and slowed down my pace. She leaned all of her weight into and her lower body started to shake.

"Fuckkkk DJ, don't hit that spot," she pled as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She leaned all the way back, which forced me to scoot down in the bed and lay back too. I kept the pace slow and started to pinch her nipple. Her whole body tense up.

"No Dj, please don't do that," she whispered.

"Why?" I asked her as I slammed my fingers in and out of her.

She was so wet and I could hear the sound her pussy was making. It sounded so good. I sucked on her neck. I heard her take a deep breath in and she was trying to escape the grip I had on her. The next thing I knew her body had lifted of off mines, and she had squirted all over me. I felt my sweats get soaked from her juices. Her body fell limped and came crashing down into mines.

"Fuck DJ," she moaned out.

"I didn't know you was a squirter and a screamer, " I said.

She rolled of my body and as I was about to sit up so I can go get clean up she straddled my lap.

"No body has ever made me squirt," she said.

I saw another look in her eye and it was sexy as fuck. She was still horny.

" Well I guess I can," I said as I laid back on the bed.

"Yes you can daddy," she said as she bent down and pecked my lips.

I smiled. She placed her hands in my hair and pulled it back a bit. I licked my lips and watched as she moved her lower half of her body to my face. Before I could say anything I felt her wet lips come into contact with mines. I took my tongue and licked her slit.

"No games, just eat this like it's your last," she moaned out.

Fuck. She just turned me all the way on. I placed my hands on her waist and put my skills to good use. As soon as my tongue started to dart in and out of her sweet sticky goodness, I felt her hand playing with the rim of my boxers. I placed my hand on top of hers and shoved it down my sweats and boxers. She gasp and started rubbing my clit in circles. I then started to flick my tongue across her clit and she began to pick up the speed she was rubbing my clit.

I placed my hand back on her waist and moved my tongue around every part of her treasure chest.

"Ohhhh fuck you feel so damn good," she said.

The faster she went rubbing my clit the more I would devour hers. I felt my body start to tense up.

"Come for me baby," she said.

"Fuck," I mumbled into her pussy.

I did what I was told and released my juices on to her hand. She was so fucking sexy right now. Once I came I scooted down on the bed and flipped us over so she was on her back. I felt her grip the back of my head and her thighs start to shake.

"I am cummmminnnggggg," she screamed out as her thighs clinched around my neck and her sweet strawberry flavored juice coated my mouth.

I cleaned up all her juices and came up to peck her lips.

"Damn that was good," she said.

" Hell yeah,"

My bed was all fucked up. Pillows were on the floor, sheets were wet and tossed to the side.

I laughed and shook my head. My body was aching but I knew I had to straighten this up. I slowly got off the bed.

"Where you going DJ?" she said as she looked at me out of one eye.

" Gotta put some new sheets on the bed," I said.

"No, just get the comforter and come hold me," she said.

"Sin you know I can't sleep with out sheets on the bed," I said.

"Please DJ," she said.

"I hate your little ugly ass," I said as I grabbed the comforter from the floor.

"Hate yo ass too," she mumbled as she snuggled up to me.

" When I wake up, I'll clean up and make breakfast, I know your body is still sore and I didn't make it any better," she said as she pushed her ass into my pelvis.

"You better stop doing that before we end up with a round 3," I said and placed my hand on her breast.

"Don't" she moaned out.

I smirked and kissed her cheek before I ended up drifting off to sleep.