Chapter 30

Sierra

No Rest Zone

"Well how do you usually ask Dj to do shit she not up for?" Charity asked me.

We had been on the phone for 20 minutes. I was sittin at the top of the basement stairs talking to her because Dj was watching some kung fu movie. She had kicked me out the basement cause I was talking to loud. I think she was just mad tired and wanted to be left alone for a bit.

"I usually just harass her until she says yes," I told her.

"Well do that. I really want you guys to meet Shay," she said.

"I've meet Shay," I told her.

"No I want you to meet her and talk to her and get to know her," she said.

"I don't know CeCe. Dj is tired as fuck," I said and bit down on my inner bottom lip.

"I know you can talk her into. Yall been best friends since forever," she said.

"I know but you have yet to encounter a tired DJ. She be mad hostile. Besides she had that fight last night, and she aint go to bed till late last night," I said.

"So Shay fought too and it was her idea. And what was yall two niggas doing last night?" she asked me.

I bit down on my inner bottom lip. She knows we have a thing going on but she doesn't know how serious it is Well I think its serious I don't know what Dj thinks. We really haven't talked about us begin in a relationship even though you would think we are. I didn't want to tell Charity we were fucking because, she would ask to many questions. Even though she is my best friend and shit I still didn't want her too much in my business.

"Nothing, I just rubbed her back. She was sore and shit," I told her.

"True. But please try," Charity begged on the phone.

" I will try," I told her.

"Yayyyyy!" she yelled in my ear and I laughed.

"Bye CeCe, Ill talk to you later," I said.

"I'll call you back in 30 minutes to check in and see what's up," she said.

"Damn okay bye CeCe," I said and hung up the phone.

I placed my phone in the pocket of my hoodie and walked back down stairs. I slowly walked over to see DJ slump down on the couch. Her eyes were half open. I knew she was on her way to sleep. I bit down on my bottom lip and looked at her. I smirked and straddled her lap and placed my arms around her neck.

"Hey Sin," she said in a raspy voice that made my heart sped up.

"Hey DJ," I said and smiled.

I watched as she licked her lips and smiled at me. I could tell she was still sore and tired, but I was gonna try my best. I leaned in and let my lips brush against hers. I felt her suck on my bottom lip, I open my mouth and allowed her tongue to dart in and out my mouth. I placed my hands on the side of her face as her hands that were laying on the couch made there way to my waist. I pulled back and turned her head to the side and planted small kisses on her neck and up to her ear.

"DJ baby," I whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm," she said as her hands ran up and down my back.

"Can we go out tonight?" I asked her as I took her earlobe in my mouth.

"Where you wanna go baby?" she said as her hands made there way to my ass.

"To boys town with Charity and her new boo," I said.

"You really wanna go?" she asked me as she squeezed my ass.

I let out a low moan in her ear.

"Yessss," I hissed.

"We can just stay here and have our own fun though," she said as she pulled back and looked at me.

"Please Dj," I said as I bit down on my bottom lip.

I watched as she let out a long sigh and looked up to the ceiling.

"You wont have to drive. Just look good and keep me company," I said and placed my hands on her abs under her beater.

"You had me at not driving," she said and smiled.

"Yay!" I said and pecked her lips.

"You know this is a sneaky ass way to get what you want right," she said and laughed.

"It was either this or annoy the shit out of you," I said.

"I'm glad you went this route cause I probably would of cussed yo ass out," she said and chuckled.

"I know I was scared as fuck. That's why I tried this way first" I said and laughed.

She laughed and nodded her head as her hands continue to travel up and down my ass.

"Last time you did that, we ain't talk for like a week cause I was scared," I said and started to rub her tummy.

"I remember," she said

"Come on lets take a nap baby," I said.

She smiled and kissed my lips. I got off her lap and we went up stairs to her room to lay it down for a bit.