Chapter 17

DJ

Late Night Runs & Hennessey

I had gone outside for a run to try and calm down. I couldn't fight Resse cause I would end up killing her and going to jail for a very long time. When I got back in the house I went upstairs to my bedroom. I felt like shit for yelling at her. I walked into my room and saw my bed was empty but her clothes were still here. the bathroom door was slightly open and I heard the shower running. I walked in to see her frame in the shower. I bit down on my bottom lip. I shook my head and walked over the sink and leaned on it. I notice a blade on the sink and drops of blood on the counter. I felt my temper rise.

"Sin," I said as I walked over and pulled the shower curtain back.

She jumped at me and sighed.

"Fuck Dj," she said and punched me in the shoulder.

"Let me see," I said and rubbed my temples.

This girl was gonna be the death of me. She was stressing me all the way out. My heart can't take much more of this. She sighed and held out her arms. I looked at them and sighed. They weren't very deep and she had already cleaned them.

"Where did you go?" she asked me as I helped her out the tub.

I wrapped the towel around her body and brought her over to the sink. I lifted her up and sat her on the sink. I went in the cabinet and grabbed the gauze and started to wrap her arm up.

"For a run," I said.

"It must have been a good one. You all nasty," she said and laughed.

"You know damn well I'm nasty," I said and smiled.

I put the gauze back in the cabinet and kissed her wrist. She looked up at me with those light brown eyes. I grabbed her waist and helped her down off the sink.

"I'm going to shower. Then Imma get you an ice pack for yo sides," I told her and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and made her way to my room and I followed her. I went and grabbed me some clothes and headed back into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was out the shower I went into my room to see Sin laying on the bed and two empty cups on my nightstand. She was laying on her back doing something on her phone. She had her legs crossed at the ankles and she was looking real tempting with her glass sitting on her face. She knows that shit is sexy to me. Her hair was in a messy bun too. It was like the sexy, naughty school librarian vibe I was getting.

She looked up from her phone and smirked at me. I laughed and tossed my clothes in the hamper. I walked over and sat next to her on the side of the bed. I felt her shift around in the bed and her arms went around my shoulders and her head rested in the crook of my neck.

"How you feeling Sin?" I asked her and placed my hands on top of hers.

I took a deep breath in and let it out. I was so damn tired, I had just got done with a match when she texted me. My body was a bit sore. It wasn't to bad though.

"Am I to much of a burden on you?" she asked me.

I felt my breath get caught in my throat and my heart start to sink into the pit of my stomach.

"Why the fuck would you say that shit to me Sin?"

I felt her tense up.

"I just thought you were tired of always trying to fix something that is broken," she said.

" You need to get out your feelings. You are not broken. You are damage but not broken. Everybody is damage, but you can repair damage. You can't repair everything that is broken. So to answer your question, as long as you are damage I will keep fixing you, until you realize that the things that have the most dents and dings hold the most value," I said.

I looked at the cups on my nightstand and notice it had a brown liquid in it. I smiled.

" You drunk Sin?" I asked her.

I heard her sniffle. I knew she was crying because the back of my neck was moist. She tighten her grip on me.

"Barely," she whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her around to the front of me, I waited as she straddle my lap and made herself comfortable. I took my hands and wipe the tears that remained on her face.

"Aww stop that little ugly, you know I hate to see you cry and shit," I said.

She laughed and started to play with her hands as she looked down at them. I watched her intently until she bought her eyes back to mines.

"Don't stop fixing it," she said.

I placed my hand on her heart and smiled.

" It seems to be fixed,"

She looked at me and smiled. Then brought her lips to brush against mines. I let them linger there until I pressed mines against hers and tasted the Henny and red bull on her lips. I sucked on her lips and pulled back. I licked my lips and looked at her.

"So that's what we sippin'?" I asked and she nodded her head giggling.

I picked up my cup and downed it, seeing as I was still sore and highly pissed off at Resse ugly ass. When I see her I am laying all types of hands on her bitch ass. I felt Sin lips against my jaw line and I started to relax. I didn't even know I was so tense.

"Stop worrying about that and finish making it better," she said.

" Make it better?" I started to move her hips on back and forth on against my pelvis.

She laughed and placed her head on my shoulder .

"As much as I would love for you to, I don't think I can," she said and pulled me closer.

I sighed. I was actually pretty horny after the fight, but I understood.

" I mean we can if you want to," she said as she looked at me.

I bit my bottom lip. I had to resist her with everything in me. I knew she wasn't really in the mood, and I didn't want to force her to because of my raging hormones.

" Come on lets get some more henny and sit outside," I said.

She smiled and kissed my neck. Which cause me to grab her ass. She knew damn well that was my spot. She was doing this on purpose.

"Stop Sin baby," I said as I felt her bit down on my neck.

I felt her suck harder on my neck and I already knew what she was doing.

"You bout to get it," I said as I started to rub her ass.

I felt her pull back and my skin pop out her mouth.

"Damn know you know I'm have a hickey in a few,"

"I just want you to remember who you belong to ," she said and laughed.

I shook my head.

"Girl get up before I take yo ass all night long," I said as she slowly got up and grabbed the two cups.

I watched as she exited my room in a pair of my batman Jamma pants and a sports bra.

Oh it was gonna be long night.