[Ch.4] Unexpected meeting

The moment I saw Sashi, Penn and Boone I was quite surprised. I was just here to study about the different dimensions. I didn't know they could travel here too. "So what brings you guys here and how did you get here?" I ask them. They both look at each other trying to see if I was actually the real thing. Then Boone speaks up "Uh.. miss Melody? Is that really you or some kind of dimensional trick?". I just laugh lightly at his statement,"Of course it's me? Who else could it be? There's only one me in the universe." I say to them. They look at me in awe and amazement."So wait, how did YOU get here miss Melody?" Sashi asks. I just smile and show them my watch witch had turned into blue bracelet,"You see this bracelet used to be my watch in our dimension but now it shifts and transforms into something to properly fit the dimensional needs so i can fit in with others. This very watch helps me travel through the dimensions and helps me study about each and every one of them."

They look at it in awe. "Wait so you study about other dimensions?" Penn asks. I just nod,"Of course. Now answer my question, how why are you here." I ask. They all look at each other and nod,"Miss melody we are dimensional hero's. We travel through dimensions to help others in need and now we are here to help for there is a crisis that is soon about to happen.". Once they said that I was in shock,"What do you mean crisis? What's gonna happen?!" I ask worriedly. "Well someone's gonna kidnap you and take over this country so yeah.." Boone says as he rubs the back of his neck. I nod. I call for the guards to tell them. "Yes your majesty." They say in sync. "Be on high alert I have been informed about people raiding this kingdom. Be on high alert. Also please give these fine folk there weapons back." I say to them. They nod in agreement then give back the trio's weapons and head off to tell the other guards.

°=time skip=°

I was quite tired for the day. I had to help the guards prepare for any upcoming attack, check on the townspeople, and make sure everyone is alright and safe.In the meanwhile I had set up rooms for the trio to sleep in just in case they might be tired. I walk up to my room and greet my two guards near the entrance. They salute me and prepare their weapons in case of an attack. I just smile and head off to my room. I walk up to my closet and pull out a light pink nightgown and put it on. I head off to my bed tiredly and fall asleep.

I'm soon woken up from my slumber from a ruckus I heard outside. I get out of bed to go check on what was happening when all of a sudden someone tackles me and ties my hands together. I was about to scream for help when I felt a gag getting tied around my mouth. I try to look for my intruders but I was soon stuffed in a large sack/bag and I felt helpless as the intruders take me away else where to who knows what as I try to escape desperately out of this bag.