[Ch.1] Start of a new beginning

[Edited/Redone]
I walk up to the school building & look around at the sights of students around me heading to their classes. I sigh at the sight as I reminisce of those times when I was young. Well, I should stop reminiscing and head to the principal's office to check in. Wait... Where was it again? Gahh, I better ask one of the students or faculty.

I look around & I notice a kid with questionable exquisite red hair. I walk up to him & tap his shoulder,"Excuse me but can you direct me to the principal's office?" I ask. He nods,"Yeah it's down the main hall, turn right then go to the door saying 'PRINCIPAL'. " I nod & thank him as I follow his directions to the office. I look at my surroundings before I enter the principal's office. I give a knock and hear a faint 'come in' before I enter. I look around and see a small man smiling at me along with gift basket on his desk. "Hello! Come sit down!" He said happily as I sit down in front of him. "Hey Larry, I'm just here to check in for my equipment if it was delivered here already & possibly get a little help around the school? It's pretty big & I almost got lost on my way here."

"Oh yes! Of course! Well, some of your equipment has arrived but sadly the rest hasn't come in yet. I'm a bit busy right now. And I'm pretty sure he can't be able to... Oh! I'll call one of our students to help you!" He then went to the intercom & pressed a button,"May Penn Zero come to the principal's office, please? Thank you!" He then looked at me and smiled. "Wait a bit please."I nodded & patiently waited till a familiar face came in.

"Am I in trouble for anything Larry?" The boy asks. Larry nods,"No not at all Penn! I just need you to escort Miss Melody around the school so she can be accustomed here!" Larry says as Penn & I look at each other. "Oh, I met you earlier! The name's Penn Zero!" He says holding a hand out for me to shake. I smile & shake his hand in return,"Miss Melody, I'll be your new music teacher." I stand up out of my chair & was about to follow Penn till Larry stopped us. "Wait! Don't forget your gift basket, Miss! Also here Penn, A pass to your classes so you can be excused." I nodded & grabbed the gift basket & Penn grabs his pass. "Well let's go!" Penn says happily & I smile and nod as I follow him.