Prologue❤

You think being completely insane is extremely odd and weird. But truth is, its like a dream. Everything you see is an illusion. For me, at first, I was so scared, I was gonna be in the nuthouse for as long as when my grandma gets to the bathroom. Or when you watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy.

That's before I met him. Long story short. He's crazy like me. Sometimes it takes to fucked up people to make a normal relationship. At least that's what I thought. I was diagnosed with depression after my mom had gotten lung cancer and passed. I took it extremely hard and I suffer till this day. My dad is an alcoholic now because of it and he's always behind on the bills.

My brother, Sam is still young and wild. But he doesn't understand reality yet. He doesn't question it either. He knows something is wrong with the family because he's always in his room playing with his toy dinosaurs. My dad always sits on the couch, beer gut hanging out, watching TV with a bottle of whiskey. And I'm always in the mental institution.

My life pretty much sucks if you think about it. Sums up my whole reputation too. Everything changed so fast and harsh after mom's death. There's nothing that can change it back. Unless you take two fucked up people and put them together. Oh look, its the psycho Brady bunch walking down Rosewood alley.

Every time someone sees my face they run because they've seen me on the news. Doesn't anyone see the potential, the kindness, the beauty behind the beast?

Guess not.