Chapter 4- On The Run

After covering myself completely in black, Delilah stares at me confusingly. I sigh and look at her.

"I'll tell you about it later. But for now go to sleep. You need it. I'll be right back. Okay?" I said as she lie on her bed and covered her in the thin white sheets.

I unlock the door and check both sides of the hallway to make sure no one was coming. That's when I see Hunter at the end of the hall smirking at me. I glare at him.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod. He shoves his hand in his pocket and jingles the keys in his hand.

"How'd you get the keys?" I whisper looking around as he unlocks the door.

"From a sleeping guard," Hunter replied. He grabs my wrist and pulls me in a nearby bush.

"Shh! Guards are passing us," Hunter whispers softly. We wait until the guards pass to run off again towards the gate. He unlocks it quickly as I look at the guards nervously. We shut the gate and run on the sidewalk a couple blocks down.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"Its a surprise," Hunter smirks as he grabs my hand and runs off with me trying to keep up with his fast running. We make our way to what looks like a forest.

"A forest? Really?" I ask sarcastically. I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Ha, no. This is half way to the place I'm taking you." Hunter locks eyes with me. He grabs my hand and lead me into the dark forest.
"How much longer?" I complain and he squezzes my hand.

"Not much, I can already see it," Hunter replies. He pulls me out of the trees and onto the long shoreline of the beach. I look at him in surprise and smile widely.

"I love the beach!" I exclaimed running out into the sand.

"Have you ever been to the beach?" Hunter asked following me.

"Are you asking have I ever been on the beach or have I ever screwed on the beach?" I asked looking at his green eyes.

"Both," Hunter replied.

"Been to the beach? Yes. Screwed on the beach? No." I replied taking my shoes off. He smirks widely.

"We can change that,"Hunter smirks and he pulls me close by the waist. I'm surprised and he starts running his hands up my back.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" is what I wanted to say. But instead I just zipped down my jacket revealing a black tank top.

"Wanna go swimming?" I ask. "At midnight?"

Hunter smiles widely and backs away. I take off my tank top revealing my black sports bra. Then I take off my pants, revealing my black spandex.

"Okay, you first to see if its cold" Hunter says picking me up unexpectedly. Hes only wearing some plaid boxers. Wow, his back muscles, his abs, everything! Perfect.

That's when I felt cold water all over me. I also heard Hunter laughing. And I don't know why. Oh, wait my bra was missing.

I cover myself with my arms and I walk towards Hunter.

"Give it back Hunter," I demand. He contimues to laugh as he held it high up and out of my reach, considering he's like 6'3.

"Come on, its cold," I exclaim shivering. That's when he hugged me in surprise. His body warmth caressing onto me.

"Here," Hunter whispers softly and hands me my bra back. He turns around so I can put it on. I was shocked.

"No peeking," I tell him as his head turns slightly around as he smirked. I put it on without having a major nip slip or something. That's when I realized he was fully turned around and stating at me.

"Hunter?" I ask. He runs up and tackles me. Hunter pinned my arms above me and pinned my legs with his.

"This might be a little frightening to you. But I think you'll enjoy it." Hunter smirks and then he closes his eyes and kisses me hard. I had my eyes wide open in shock but them began to fade into the kiss.

That's when he let go of my arms and kisses my neck. I was about to moan but I stopped myself and pushed him over so I was on top of him.

"Don't get too excited, you should fear me more," I whisper in his ear and then I bite it.

"Whoa, I fired you up. Didn't I?" Hunter chuckles and we get up and walk in the water. He carries me on his back as soon as we leave and I rest my head on top of his.,

"Hunter?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Yes?" He replies.

"Will we ever do this again? Like go on the run and stuff?" I ask playing with his hair. He laughs and nods. That's when I fall asleep on his head.