Childhood Friend

Calum's POV.

I was alone at the mall because i was kinda gloomy at home it was so boring. We don't have our studio session today because it's Christmas Break. When i was checking my phone i bumped to a girl and i think i was so stupid because i didn't see her coming, so i ask her if she's ok and i help her to stand. I ask her name to know her because she's kinda cute haha. Then she said that her name is Cathlee, that name flashback to my memory, yes! I remember that name, and that's the name of my child hood friend. We are so very close like there's no one who can seperate us, like really.

Now that im with Cathlee joining her to walk because she's alone and i'm alone. In the middle of our conversation, i saw Luke,Michael and Ashton with their girlfriends, so i ran towards them and say Hello and i pull Cathlee so she can join me and meet my pals. "Hey guys!" I ran and i smiled towards them. "This is Cathlee :)" "Hey Cal, who's that girl she's so nerd and weird and she looks like a frog who needs a prince that is going to kiss her to be pretty!" Luke told me while laughing so hard, michael, ashton and their gf joins the laugh. When they told that Cathlee is weird and nerd and specially a frog., my blood starts rushing through veins in anger. Like i would definitely going to punch Luke on his face. But my brain tells me that don't punch him because he's your best friend. "Would you guys please stop laughing at Cathlee!" I shouted as my tendon showed up in my neck. "And don't you dare call her a frog! You bullshits!" When we are going i turned back and tell them that "Cathlee is my girlfriend." And i leave. I can still hear Luke and his company laughing harder when i told them that Cathlee is my girlfriend. I saw Cathlee running and her hands are wiping her eyes, and i ran towards her, very fast. " Hey Cathlee! Wait up!" I shouted so she could hear me. Suddenly Cathlee stopped and lean her back onto the wall and she sit while hugging her legs and her head was above her knees, i ran to her very quick. "Hey Cathlee?, i know that you're not ok, just don't mind them, they are just insecure because im with the most beautiful girl in the world" i told her with a big smile. I can hear her giggle and i start to tickle her on her waist so she could laugh and be happy again, when i heared her laughed, she starts to stand up, i lifted her in her legs and her head was on my back. Her legs are wiggling and i found it funny. After i few seconds i bring her down to her own feet and she hugged me and her feet are tip-toed because im too tall and she's so small haha. "Thank you Calum. Thank you for cheering me up again. Thank you for defending me. Thank you for joining me to the walk. And Thank you because i met you" I told Calum with a very big smile on my face as my dimples showed up. Calum grabbed my face and starts pinching it because he saw my dimples. "You're so beautiful and cute" Calum blushed when he told me that "What?" I asked him pretending that i didn't heared him "Nothing!, Nothing." Calum smiled. "Hey! BTW, i'm not pretty or beautiful or cute" i told Calum raising my eyebrows and playing it up and down. "That's true" i add with a smile saying it to Calum. "No Cathlee you are really beautiful even though you have glasses on your eyes ;)" calum told me before i say anything. "Okay, fine you said it. I won't hesitate haha" calum smiled and ruined my hair. "Hey calum, it's already 6 pm i need to go home it's getting cold already and my parents are probably worried. I need to go home, thanks again for everything !" I hugged him and i try to run to find for my cousins but he told me that.. "Hey Cath! I will take you guys home i have car, so that i will know you guys are really safe when you got home :)" "So now you're calling me Cath?!" I joked "Hahaha, im sorry Cath-lee" "Nah im just kidding you can call Cath if you want and im going to call you Cal ;)

To be continued...