Traveling to Sydney

It was a rainy day when i was traveling to Sydney Australia with my parents to celebrate Christmas and New Year there with our family and friends.

I am capturing every view that i can see through the window using my D-SLR because im a student of multi media arts in the Philippines major in photography but i can also paint because when i was 7 im always joining a drawing competition in our school but im not winning the first place.

Now that we are on my cousins house here in Australia, im very surprised because there's a lot of people here not like in our house in the Philippines that we are only 5 people there haha, and here it was like 2 dozens of people, this place is very crowded but it was awesome.

I was eating alone at the sofa then suddenly my two cousins came up and sit beside me they ask my name because they didn't know me yet.
"Oh! Hi haha my name is Cathlee, how about you?" So i ask there name
"Hello ahaha my name is Chriselle and she is my twin sister Christelle nice meeting you Cathlee :)"
"Nice meeting you too, you really have a nice name hahaha too cute" well they really have a cute name you know like the other one has a "t" on her name haha. After that they i ask me if i know "5SOS" and i said "What 5 Sauce?"

"NO! Like 5 ES OH ES" Christelle said "Oh 5 ES OH ES?!.." "Hey it's NOT 5 ES OH ES ITS 5SOS" Christelle said to her sister look very annoyed. Iwas really acting weird and lying that i know them but i don't haha. "NO I Don't know them sorry but who are they?!"
"OMG you don't know them like really they are the most famous punk rock band in the world like duh?" said Chriselle like she's mad or anything you know haha.
"Yes i really don't know because im that kind of person who loves rock band, but i love music and i love instruments tho. :)

Cathlee's P.O.V.

Like who's 5 Sauce are they Ketchup? Mustard? Mayonnaise? Tomato Sauce? Or Gravy? Why is there some girls that are willing to die for, just for them, i don't know why some girls are like that just to see there idols to kiss there idols or anything like you know they are annoying they are just dreaming that their idols are going to marry them like duh!? It will not come true because dreams are not true if your not going to make your own dream. I think "Being a Fangirl SUCKS!"

Im going to the mall with my cousins, so i bring my camera to capture some memories there and to take some pictures for my thesis. I was a little annoyed because everytime we walk they are always talking about "5SOS" like you know 5SOS EVERYWHERE! It really annoys me, so i decided to roam around the mall alone and i tell it to my cousins because they really really really annoying me so they say yes i can go, so it was very happy because im all alone, it was peaceful like you can hear the birds chirping, you can also hear that the wind is blowing, like you were just in heaven and then i take a deep breathe, *breathe in, breathe out* "Uhhh that's better" i said when im still feeling the peacefulness of being alone.

When i am walking i saw a beautiful tree. "OMG! It 's perfect for my thesis" so i took a picture of it, every angle and every way, "Gosh this is perfect! :D"  after that im scrolling the photos in my camera suddenly *boogshh* a tall man bumped into me "Arghh! Ouch" i say while rubbing my ankle because it is hurting. "Are you ok miss?" The strange voice said. I lift head to look at him."Yes im ok sir uhmm mister ahh yes sir, sir im ok!" I said with a fake smile."Are you sure?" "Yes im really really sure haha this is nothing :)" After that moment he asked my name. "Uhmm miss what's your name? :)" "Oh! My name ahh my name is Cathlee *fake smile* ahh yah Cathlee yeah =). "Oh you mister what is your name?" I ask his name also. "My name is Calum, Calum Thomas Hood :) you have a cute name Cathlee :)" He smiled and we talk a lot and a lot more like we know each other since we are child.

Ok guys hahahha im just going to cut this chapter for now, wait for the next chapter :')