Jordan, Are You Okay?

"(y/n)... I've been having them again... I thought they'd stopped..." Jordan tells (y/n). The five of them had just finished recording videos for the next three days, as they were all going camping for the weekend. (y/n) was in charge of editing them, which is what she was doing now on her laptop.

(y/n) turned her attention from her editing work to Jordan. "The nightmares? Those should have gone away by now... It's been two months..." She said, concerned for him.

"Yeah... It's always the same dreams. Jimmy, in my body. You guys dead in front of me. Blood everywhere..." Jordan said with a slight shudder.

(y/n) set down the laptop and wrapped her arms around Jordan. "It'll be okay, I promise," She comforted him.

"But what if it's not?" Jordan asks, returning the hug and resting his head on her shoulder.

"It will be, I'll make sure of it. I'm not letting anything hurt you," (y/n) told him.

"Thanks," Jordan replied with a small smile. "Just don't do anything reckless, like last time."

"I won't," She reassured him.

"Promise?" Jordan asked, looking directly at her.

"Promise," (y/n) said with a grin.

Just then, they were interrupted by Bethany hollering to Jordan from downstairs. "Hey Jordan! Come help us pack up the camping gear!"

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!" Jordan hollered back, getting up off the bed and running out of his and Isaac's room.

(y/n) sighed and chuckled, finishing up the last bit of editing. She closed her laptop and brought it downstairs with her.

"Okay! I'm all done!" She called, then realized that no one was there to hear her. "Hmm... Where did they go?"

(y/n) set her laptop on the couch and searched through the house. All that was in the kitchen was a half eaten bowl of Cheerios. Probably Cierra's. 

"Guys?" She called. They were probably outside, or maybe in the garage.

When she received no answer, she decided to go look in the front yard.

"Hey! Guys, where'd you go!? We have to leave soon!" (y/n) called again.

Still no answer.

At this point, (y/n) was feeling slightly worried.

"This better  be a prank..." She said to herself.

Just as she was about to have a look in the garage, she heard a loud scream.

"HELP!" It was Cierra.

"Ahahahaha!!!" Jimmy!? No... No...

"I'm coming!" (y/n) shouted, taking off in a full sprint towards the backyard.