What's Going On!?

"It's too dark in here!" Isaac complained. The storm was still going on, and it was dark outside.

"Yeah, forgot to bring flashlights, sorry guys," (y/n) said with a little sarcasm.

"It's cold too," Bethany commented.

"Well, I'm not going outside to grab blankets out of the car, that's for sure," (y/n) said.

"Yeah, I vote a no on that one," Cierra agreed.

"I'm not going out there either," Bethany said.

"Hey Jordan," (y/n) started.

"Y-Yeah?" His voice sounded higher pitched than normal...

(y/n) frowned. "Jordan, what's wrong?"

"Jordan? Ha! He's not here anymore!" He replied.

"What are you talking about!?" (y/n) raised her voice.

"Oh, c'mon! Don't you remember little ol' me?"

"Jordan! This better not be another joke!" Cierra squeaked.

"It's JIMMY! Not Jordan, JIMMY! Ahahahaha!!!" Jimmy laughed.

'What if... What if back there really wasn't a joke?' (y/n) asked herself.

Just then, Bethany screamed. A quick flash of lightning revealed Jordan... Jimmy... Standing over her, a kitchen knife pressed to her neck.

Bethany kicked backward as hard as she could, causing Jimmy to drop the knife and lose his hold on Bethany for a quick moment.

"Run!" She screamed, diving out of the tent after the rest of the VT crew.

"Where are we supposed to go!?" Isaac shouted over the noise of the intensifying storm.

"Who cares!? Just get away from here!" (y/n) shouted back.

"Y'know, a flashlight or two would be really helpful right now!" Isaac yelled.

"I'm sorry! I forgot to pack them! So we're just gonna have to deal without them!" (y/n) yelled back, slightly irritated.

"I can't see where I'm going!" Cierra shouted. She was a lot further ahead than the rest of them, and (y/n) could just barely make out her crashing into something and falling on her back, moments after saying she couldn't see.

"Ow..." Cierra groaned.

"Ah! Uh... Hello? Are... Are you alright?" A voice asked Cierra, grabbing her hand and pulling her back up on her feet.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine... Sorry for running into you... My name's Cierra, what's yours?" Cierra asked.

"My name is Johnny Ghost, Paranormal Investigator Extraordinaire!"