Camping!

"Are we there yet?" Isaac asked for the fifteenth time.

"Gosh Isaac! You're worse than a little kid!" Bethany giggled. They had been in the car for about an hour, and Isaac would ask the same question every five minutes.

"Well, I'd say we're almost there, so no need to ask anymore, Isaac," Cierra said, gesturing to a large wooden sign.

"Welcome to Rustic Knolls Campground!" (y/n) read the sign aloud, which resulted in excited cheers from the other four.

"Yeah, camping!" Isaac yelled enthusiastically, pumping his fist into the air.

Jordan, Bethany, Cierra, and (y/n) all laughed.

"Jordan, what campsite number are we?" (y/n) asked as she drove through the campgrounds.

"Uh... Campsite number three!" He replied, looking up from his phone, which had served as the GPS.

"Are you positive?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Are you absolutely, positively sure?"

"Yes!!!"

"Are we there yet!?" Isaac asked, stifling a laugh.

"ISAAC!" Bethany, Cierra, Jordan, and (y/n) shouted.

"What!?" Isaac asked, and the whole car erupted with laughter.

About two minutes later, (y/n) pulled into the campsite. "Yes Isaac, before you even ask, we are here."

"Whoo!" Isaac yelled, jumping out of the car. The other four soon followed.

"Tent building time!" Bethany shouted.

"Not it purple!" Cierra said, touching her index finger to her nose.

"Not it green!" Bethany yelled, doing the same as Cierra.

"Not it red!" Jordan also yelled.

"NOT IT TARDIS BLUE!" (y/n) shouted.

"Not it- Oh... Darn it!" Isaac pouted.

"Haha! Isaac has to set up the tent!" Cierra teased playfully as Isaac opened the trunk of the car and grabbed their tent.

As he began to set it up, the other four started organizing and unpacking everything else.

Half an hour later, everything was all put together. (y/n), Cierra, Bethany, Jordan, and Isaac all sat outside by a fire.

"Whoa, look at the sky, it's so orange!" Bethany commented, pointing to the sky.

"I don't think I've ever seen a sunset that orange!" Cierra agreed.

"Let's be 21st Century humans and take a picture of it!" (y/n) suggested, making everyone laugh.

Just as they all finished snapping pictures with their phones, large dark storm clouds rolled in, seemingly out of no where. Then it started pouring. The siblings and (y/n) were instantly soaked.

"Ah! Quick, everyone in the tent!" (y/n) shrieked, dashing towards the tent, the others close behind.

"Wh-" Jordan was cut off by a deafening crack of thunder and a bright flash of lightning.

They all practically dived into the tent, zipping it shut frantically.

"Where did this even come from!? It wasn't in the weather forecast!" Jordan asked after they were all inside.

"I have no clue, but it better not last too long!" (y/n) replied.

"Yea, I don't want it ruining our trip!" Cierra added.

Just then, another clap of thunder sounded, loud enough to shake the ground.