Beach Vacation (Introduction)

Hello! Thank you for having a look at my Fanfiction! This is a fanfic for Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series!

I really love that series and I love reading the fanfics that people have made so I decided to try and write one myself! Hope you enjoy!

This contains Aphmau's beach Vacation episodes and some thing that I have changed in the episode or general adding to the episode(made-up stuff)! Featuring Garmau moments!!!!!!

Thanks for reading:

-Pawsomedoglover
=================================
A/N Welcome to my story this is the Introduction to the story the I am writing. This takes place before the vacation, so they are just about to leave for there beach vacation. Enjoy!

=================================

Aphmau's P.O.V:

I was in my house just finishing of my packing for this beach vacation. I was super exited for this simply because I was going with Levin and some of the other villagers such as: Garroth, Laurance and Brian. I decided to take my doggies with me as well.

So as soon as I had finished packing I brought it to the wagon that we were using to get to the beach, then I went to check on the guys that I was going to travel with.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

I was looking forward to this vacation. It was going to be amazing just to go to the beach with some friends! I was dropping of my stuff in the wagon and I saw Lord Aphmau walking away getting ready to leave. I suddenly felt how much I actually liked her...

*A little bit later*

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

We had just set of and I was sitting in the same wagon as Garroth, opposite him to be exact. In the wagon behind us were Laurance and Levin and in the last wagon were my dogs. Brian was staring the wagons.

As we set of it got quite awkward quite quickly because I am not used to seeing Garroth without his helm. I couldn't get over the fact that he was Zane's Brother. He was to kind to be...

I was kind of staring at him from time to time and every time I did I got this feeling that I liked him...but he is my guard so it why (I think)... Hmm this is getting slightly awkward. The more she thought about the more awkward it seemed.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

I am sitting right opposite Lord Aphmau. This was my chance to tell her how I feel about her... But I can tell that she thinks this situation is slightly awkward, so I decided to stay quiet like always.

Laurance P.O.V.:

I am looking after Levin for Lord Aphmau. He is so adorable. But I think it isn't fair that Garroth is in the same wagon as Lord Aphmau, But anyway it can't be changed now. So me and Levin start eating some of the food that we have brought but we got a bit carried away and ended up eating all the food...

*Just before they arrived at the beach*

Garroth's P.O.V.:

Lord Aphmau is asleep she looks really adorable when she is asleep... SNAP OUT OF IT GARROTH! I stop staring at her now and notice that an other wagon is racing towards us and stops right in front of our horses and Brian makes a sudden stop and Lord Aphmau gets fired out of her seat and lands in my arms...

She wakes up just as she lands and she immediately goes bright red. I could tell she was embarrassed. And it was making me feel embarrassed as well so we were both relieved when Brian told us all that we had arrived. I quickly got out of the wagon and leave her to recover from that moment.

=================================

There you go that was the first part of my story hope you enjoyed! :)

~Pawsomedoglover