HEY LAURANCE!(part 2)

A/N Hey thanks for checking out my story! I already have over 100 views and 3 votes in a week?!? Thank you all so much!

Enjoy part 2!

~Pawsomedoglover

=================================

Garroth's P.O.V.:

She is still looking a me with those gorgeous eyes. It turns out I really do have feelings for her. I was just about to tell the truth when I thought about how she would react and she probably just sees me as her guard, so...

"I-I don't think o-of h-her that way!"

"FINE! Lord Aphmau would you please hold my hand whilst we watch the firework show tonight?"

That question really hit me hard because Laurance is so strait forward. It really hurt me... I

"HEY, LAURANCE YOU ARE TAKING IT TO FAR TO INVOLVE HER IN THIS!"

"Oh bro... I didn't mean to hurt you I just really love her too..."

It really hit me hard and hurt me so I just stayed silent.

Laurance's P.O.V.:

I looked at Garroth as stared at the sand under his feet. I could tell that I hurt him... I did hurt him but I was only trying to give him a chance to tell Lord Aphmau how he feels...

Then Garroth looked up at me with those icey blue eyes of his and actually realized how much it actually affected his feelings...

As Aphmau left to go and talk to Zane Garroth started to talk.

"Wow you really like her huh?"

"Hm yeah sorry about before bro..."

"It's ok"

Then Garroth just walked of I'm guessing to go and find Lord Aphmau.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

When I arrive I suggest that we have a peaceful way to decide who gets this spot. He accepts:

"I knew you were a wise one brother. Wow that was painful to even say!"

Zane wasn't actually listening so he doesn't quite know what I actually said. Aphmau just laughs as he just looks really confused.

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

So we are going to have a game of jousting. Then a guard of Zane picks me up and throws me onto a platform that is just of the shore.

I look back to Garroth who is standing there watching. He looks worried but I'm sure I can handle this.

*after the jousting*

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

I swam back to Garroth after I had beaten up the guard. Then i realize that Laurance and Levin were watching to.

I went to talk to Laurance but all he wanted was a congratulatory smooch, so I just pushed him to the ground and went to talk to Laurance he just watched me walk of but did not get up again.

Garroth was kind and congratulated me for winning the spot and then I just went to get the beach towels.

*in the evening*

3rd person P.O.V.:

Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance and Levin went to watch the fireworks that evening.

=================================

Sorry if this story seems a bit boring at the moment but don't worry it will get interesting on the next vacation!

A hint: when "Prince Reese" appears.