Another awkward situation (part 1)

A/N Here is part 1 of my Fanfiction. Hope you enjoy!

Also I am very grateful that i have some views and votes! Thank you! I really wasn't expecting this!

=================================

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

I have just about recovered from that embarrassing incident... I can also hear some fire, so I took everything that I had out of this wagon. I walked out and saw the fire.

"Does no one car about the fire that is on the wagon!"

And I put it out.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

Lord Aphmau has finally come out of the wagon. As soon as see walked out of the wagon I felt a wave of warmth flow threw my body even though it already is hot here on the beach. Lord Aphmau looked so beautiful: her hair looked so shiny and amazing in the sunlight and she looked truly amazing in that swimsuit...WAIT A MINUTE GARROTH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT, YOU ARE HER GUARD!!!  *sigh*

Anyway think she is pretending that the incident in the wagon never happens so I join in.

Laurance's P.O.V.:

I smile appeared on my face as soon as I see Lord Aphmau. She looked stunning in the sunlight: her hair, the sunlight...

I was in the middle of daydreaming of sitting on the beach with Lord Aphmau when I could hear Garroth sighing.

I look away from Aphmau and look over at Garroth. He is also staring at Lord Aphmau. I know Garroth has a feeling for our Lord but I know Garroth and he will not tell her. So instead I punch him playfully.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

When Laurance punched me he knock me out of my thoughts and I just realized that I have been staring at Lord Aphmau. So I look at Laurance and he gives me a look.

Laurance is my best mate and I could read his facial expression and he is giving me a look that says that I should just tell her something.

"What should I tell her?"

"Are you kidding me Garroth!?!"

I tilt my head and give a confused look. Then he just sighed. I'm guessing he just wants me to forget it.

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

Once the fire was put out I turned to Garroth and Laurance who are looking at each other until I get close enough and ask them what they think of the beach.

"The beach is so pretty" I said to myself.

"Not as pretty as you my Lord." Laurance whispers to himself.

Garroth's P.O.V.:

I didn't quite hear what Laurance just said but then Lord Aphmau comes to talk to me. I tell that there's is a particular spot that I like and then I suddenly bolt of to see if it is still free.

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

I watch Garroth bolt of and wonder how good that spot actually is. Then i go and talk to Laurence and he says that we should go and find another spot and get some food since he and Levin had eaten it all join the ride.

*after they had bought some food and found a spot*

Aphmau's P.O.V.:

I just put out some plates and got out some of Levin's toys when Garroth comes back and looks quite angry.

"What's the matter?" I ask him.

"...Zane"

I gave him a confused look.

"Zane sabotaged our journey here!"

Our faces went red when we thought about that moment when Zane's carriage appeared whilst we were traveling.

"Well I think we should fight him for that spot!"

"Really?"

"Yeah he cheated to get here so it is only fair if we do!"

"I suppose so...but I would change out of that swimsuit so Zane didn't get distracted..."

Then Laurance joins in the conversation.

"No why should she this is the beach after all! And plus it makes you look beautiful!"

Garroth's P.O.V.:

I suddenly felt terrible when I told Lord Aphmau to change but she just look so amazing that Zane would definitely get distracted. But then I just realized what Laurance said after that...

"What why would you say something like that to her!"

"Because I am not afraid of being honest and Lord Aphmau knows that I like her more as a friend and a Lord!"

"Wait what you do?!?"

"Yeah Garroth! I am not afraid to tell her unlike you! I mean if you like her Garroth you should tell her I mean it's pretty darn obvious!"

Then I realized what Laurance was trying to tell me before...

I looked over to Aphmau and she looked at me in a shocked way. She looked at me with those hazelnut brown eyes and she stared it to my icy blue eyes. I got nervous, things got really awkward (AGAIN)!!

=================================

To be continued...