In The End

My sisters P.O.V:
I went out for a walk when I heard yelling. Then I saw two boys race around the corner. One was covered in paint. The clean one ran past me and the other one ran into me making us both fall into a mud puddle. I sigh slightly annoyed and I look up to see the one and only Gerard way. I blush slightly. "I'm so sorry miss." He said helping me up. I smile slightly "it's fine really." "No it's not fine you're all covered in mud. Come with me." He takes my hands and leads me to his tour bus. He tosses me a pair of jeans and a shirt. I smiled and blush lightly as I stepped into the bathroom. I came out a few minutes later to see him in only jeans. I blushed as he stepped closer and said "you look really cute in my over sized clothes." My face exploded into 50 shades of red. He then hugged me. I giggled, when I smelt coffee on his person, and I hugged back. I pull away and asked "Gee do you know what time it is?" He looked at his phones clock and said "uhhh 4:37 pm." My eyes widened and I suddenly said "I should get home." I rushed to the door before he gave me one last hug saying "please be careful." He turned me around and quickly pecked my lips and shoved me out of the bus. I stood there dumbfounded until my phone started ringing, it's was my older sister Layna (me ^.^). I answered as I started to run home. "Lola get home quickly! Dads gonna wake up soon!" She said panicked. "I'm almost home just a block away."
"It's to late he's already waking up!" She said then hung up. I cursed under my breath as I ran up our driveway and to our front door. I straightened Gee's shirt and walked inside to see my father glaring at me. "Where the hell have you been young lady?!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt. "I went out for a walk." I said slight scared at what he'll do tonight. He threw me down and slapped me hard. I fell to the floor as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
My P.O.V:
    I saw my father slap my little sister, and I saw her fall to the floor as tears streamed down her cheeks. I ran to her side and pleaded "please father! Stop!" He reached down and roughly grabbed the collar of my shirt and he slammed me against the wall. I yelped in pain then he punched me in the face, causing my nose to break and my lip to split along with a bruise to form. He threw me to the floor and kicked me in the stomach breaking one of my ribs. I coughed up blood as Lola tried to get in front of me. I used my remaining strength to whisper in her ear "a young man is about to come to the door. Go with him I'll be alright."
Gerard's P.O.V:
I had followed the girl to make sure she'd be safe. When she walked into her house I heard screaming. Thankful that I left my face police badge in my pocket. I knocked on their door to have a disheveled man answer the door. "Yes?" He asked rudely. "I'm here for a Lola Duffy?" He nodded and walked off to get her. He came back with her arm roughly in his hand and he let go and shoved her towards me and closed the door. I hugged her and picked her up bridal style and walked back to the busses with her sleeping in my arms. I lied her down in my bed and I lied down next to her and she curled up to my chest.
My P.O.V:
I cough up more blood, from my broken rib, as I climb up the stairs and into my room. I pack a backpack with my clothes and some knives. I wince as I stand up. "Damn this fucking rib." I mutter under my breath. I wince again as I weakly and quickly walk down the stairs, hoping my father doesn't see me. I sneak to the door only to hear his booming voice say "and where the fuck are you going? You little slut." I whimper at his voice and I slam the door open and I run fast ignoring the pain. I suddenly turn into a near ally and I sigh as I see him run by. I whimper at the pain going through my rib and I slowly slide down a wall.
••••••••••• Trigger warning••••••••••
"I-I can't handle this anymore." I say to myself as I pull a small blade out of my backpack. Tears roll down my cheeks at both the pain from my rib and the fact I'm about to end it. I put my earbuds in and turned on In The End by Black Veil Brides as it'll be the last song I listen to. I sing along to the song as I drag the blade along my veins. I wince softly as I feel the darkness start to close in on me. I pass out from blood loss.
Andy's P.O.V:
I smile as I walk to the penthouse. Until I walk by this ally. I stop and I see a girl about my age. She sitting on the ground limp leaning against the wall. I walk up to her to see that her wrists are cut and she's unconscious. I quickly pick her up bridal style and I notice she has a broken rib. I rush her back to the bus and I lie her down in my bed. I quickly disinfect her wrists and I wrap them in bandages. I then cut her shirt off and I wrap her waist with the bandages and I make it go over her shoulder like the doctors did when I broke my ribs on stage. I gently put one of my own shirts on her and I cover her up with my blankets.
Time skip brought to you by eating paper.
My P.O.V:
I wake up in someone else's bed. I try to sit up only to be gently pushed back down. "Don't move." He demanded. I nod and look at him to see the one and only Andy Beirsack. "W-why'd you save me?" I ask looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "Because I couldn't let you die. I don't know exactly why but I just couldn't." He smiles softly. I sigh "thank you Andy." He smiles brightly and says "I see you're a fan aswell! What's your name by the way?" I blush lightly as I say "my name is Layna Duffy." I smile lightly. "Well it's nice to meet you Layna." He smiles at me. I blush as I ask "c-could you possibly help me take a shower?" He blushes a tiny bit. "Uhh I can run your bath." "Thank you very much." I slowly start to undo my bandages as I take my pants off. I weakly walk into the bathroom as I take off his shirt. Leaving me in my panties and my bra. He rushes out of the bathroom with his shirt that I took off. I take my bra and panties off and sigh at the bruises all over my body. I look at my wrists and I very gently get in the tub. I sigh as I feel the dirt and grime leave my body.
To be continued.....