The story of your life?

My P.O.V:
She kicked me in the stomach again and I coughed up more blood. I curled up and looked up the see her foot coming towards my face. I close my eyes waiting for the impact of her foot. When I never felt it I opened my eyes to see Andy hand cuffing her to a near table leg. I sighed and winced at the broken ribs. He ran to my side and cradled me close to his chest. I whimper as he calls 911. An ambulance soon arrives. They take me to the hospital and they patch me up. I smile weakly when Andy walks into the room. "Hey pretty boy." I heard him chuckle. He smiled softly and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled away and asked "what happened to Juliet?" "She's in jail babe." he smiled softly and kissed my forehead. "I love you Andy." He smiled brightly and kissed me again. I kissed back happily and I hug him.
Time skip of 4 weeks of healing:
   My P.O.V:
They've finally let me out of the hospital. I smiled at the sunlight and fresh air. (Within 4 weeks Juliet got baled out of jail.) I looked around for Andy when I saw him in the hospital court yard. He had his wrists pinned to the wall by Juliet and she was passionately kissing him. He didn't do anything as he was afraid he'd hurt her. His face was tensed up, so I could tell he didn't like it. I walk over and I tap her shoulder. She pulled away from Andy and smirked at me. I smirked back and I punched her in the face. It split her lip and broke her nose. She ran off crying. I wince as my knuckles are bruised. I smile up at Andy brightly; he had a baffled face. I giggled and hugged him. He hugged back and I nuzzled his chest. "You're amazing Layna." He mumbled as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and caught his lips with my own and I kissed him passionately. He kissed back happily and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the busses. When he walked in with me in his arms everyone tackled us in hugs, knocking us all over. I giggled and hugged back as I lie on Andy's chest. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. They got up and Ashley took a picture of me lying on Andy's chest with his arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned against his chest gently. I felt him nuzzle my neck and I giggled as his breath tickled. He smiled and cuddled me. I felt him gently brush his lips along my cheek. I blushed lightly and smiled.
"I want a tattoo sleeve."
"0.0 uh okay but just so you know it hurt really badly like multiple bee stings."
"Andy I've spent my whole life being beaten and starved."
He frowned and hugged me tightly.
"Hey it's okay. You're my night in shining leather."
He smiled softly and kissed me passionately. I kissed back happily. He pulled away and kissed my cheeks again. I chuckled and smiled brightly.
Time skip if a year of touring:
My P.O.V:
I just finished singing heart of fire with Andy on stage. I smirk and do my signature scream. I frown when I hear a gun shot and I hear Andy screaming my name.
To be continued because I'm a paper eating piece of shit.