Who will tell

My P.O.V:
I woke up first so I very gently wiggle out of his arms and I smile down at his sleeping form. I smile softly and I gently kiss his cheek. His eyes open and he smiles and pulls me down onto the bed and he cuddles me. "I love you Layna." He said as he nuzzled my neck gently. My face exploded in 50 shade of red. "I l-love you to Andy." I stuttered. He smiled and kissed me softly. I kissed back as I blushed harder. He took a picture from the side and put it on Instagram with the caption 'Juliet cheated on me so I found someone truly right for me. Layna Duffy.' I smiled softly and kissed him again. I looked at the comments to see 'aww you two belong together!'
'Match made in heaven!'
'You two belong together! Her voice is so much like yours and everything!'
One special one caught my eye.
@JulietSimms 'I am going to fucking kill you for stealing Andy!'
I frowned and curled up to Andy. He rubbed my back gently "hey it's okay I won't let her hurt you." He smiled softly and gently kissed my forehead. I sighed softly and nuzzled his chest and fell back asleep.
Andy's P.O.V:
I sigh and gently get out of bed so she doesn't wake up. She lightly stirred and curled up around one of my pillows. I smiled softly and walked out of my room. I called the police department and filed a restraining order against Juliet to protect Layna. I then called Juliet "hello?"
"Juliet stay away from Layna and I. You're off warp tour. When you get back to the busses they'll be gone."
"What?! Why?! Andy I'm sorry please!"
"No Juliet! I've given you to many chances!!! Stay away from us!" I hang up and signaled the bus driver to start towards Oregon. I smiled softly and I walked back into my room to see her sleeping curled up to my pillow. I smiled and lied down behind her and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards my chest. I smiled softly as she curled up to my chest. I sighed happily till I got a text from Ashley saying 'uhhh dude. I just got a text from Juliet saying that she'll be at the concert in Oregon and that she'll kill Layna. Uh just letting you know so you can protect her.'
'Okay thanks dude.'
'No problem dude'
Time skip to the concert!
My P.O.V:
I sing In The End, Heart of Fire, and Fallen Angels perfectly with Andy. I do my now signature scream and the crowd goes wild. I chuckle and smile at Andy. Just to drive the crowd wild I kiss Andy softly yet roughly. The crowd roared out in cheers. I pulled away giggling. "We are the Black Veil Brides!" I yelled and held up the rock symbol. Everyone holds up the rock symbols as well and they cheer. I chuckle. I smile at Andy and do another one of his screams. The crowd roars again and I walk to back stage with Andy. I smile and wrapped my arms gently around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I gazed into his beautiful blue eyes. I leaned up and gently kissed him. "Get a room!!!" I heard my sister yell. I pulled away and tackled her in a hug. She chuckled and hugged back. "How have you been Layna?" She asked smiling at me. "I've been awesome! I'm part of Black Veil Brides! Thanks to you for giving Andy that recording." I smiled at Andy and Lola. "Now if you two could get out that'd be great." I start to gently push them out of the room. They both in unison asked "why?" "Because I have to readjust these fucking leather pants which means I have to take them off and I don't want you two seeing me half naked." I explained then closed the door. I took the pants off and I put them back on only to see Juliet enter. My eyes glazed over in fear. "ANDY!!!" I scream as I run for the door. She pulled me back by my hair and threw to the ground. I yelped in pain. She kicked me in the stomach causing my to cough up blood then she punched me in the face making my nose break and my lip split.
To be continued!
A.N:
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I've just been feeling out of it lately but I promise I'll keep posting whether it's Authors Notes or actual chapters. Seeyah!