Harry Judd

Me and my boyfriend Harry decided to go on a date to a cinema. We decided to watch the new Incidious movie even though when I said we I meant Harry. We bought our tickets, popcorn to share and a drink to share and went to our screen. I was going to walk down near the middle when Harry grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards the back.

"Why are we sitting back here?"

"So we can do whatever we want" he smirked at me

"Oh is that right"

"Yep" he leaned into kiss me but I moved and kissed his cheek

"Maybe later" I smirked back at his obvious annoyance

About 10 minutes into the film I am already jumping at every little thing. I hear Harry chuckle at my response and snakes an arm round my waist and pulled me over the seat on to his lap and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"What was that for?"

"You seemed a bit tense"

"Well we are watching a fucking horror movie so yer I'm a little tense"

"Alright no need to get sarcastic with me missy"

I just pouted and he pouted back and carried on watching the movie. I sighed and turned back around. After a while I felt Harry's arms get tighter around my waist and he was jumping.

"Aww are you scared?"

"Pfft no"

"Oh well if you were I could've helped you but oh well"

"Okay maybe a little scared" I smirked and turned around to straddle him then kissed him passionately and before we knew it the movie came to an end. We pulled away and I stood up and grabbed Harry's hand. We left the cinema and let me tell you we didn't get much sleep that night ;)