James Bourne

This is dedicated to Georgina1324605013

Your POV

So much work.... I can't do this.... What the hell does that even mean.... Ugh I'm so done.... You see I have my final exams at university coming up and I'm so stressed out. It's like my brain has just turned too mush.

It's currently 3am and I'm absolutely shattered but I cannot stop as my exam are literally a couple of weeks away and there is still so much I need to do.

James' POV

I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock... 3am... Where is she? Surely she should've come to bed ages ago.

I slowly got out of bed just wearing sweatpants and wandered down to her study. As I peeked in through the door I saw her at her desk with her headphones on... But, wait? Is she sleeping? I quietly walked over to her and I was right she was fast asleep. God she is so beautiful!

I carefully took off her headphones and placed them gently on her desk careful not to wake her. I lifted her into my arms and smiled softly as she snuggled further into my chest.

Once I reached our bedroom I layed her down gently and got in beside her tightly wrapping my arms around her and drifting off to sleep. Not before I heard a faint "I love you" from the love of my life.

A/N ~

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this book but as I have my exams approaching I simply just have not had time for writing these imagines. Again, I'm sorry but after my exams are over I'm hoping to start writing again. If anyone has a request they want me to write I'm more than happy to receive them but it may take awhile. Thanks.