Chapter 4

"Okay! Got the pizza!" America rushed back in, holding a couple of boxes and two 2-liters of soda. "Don't make a mess, guys!" he shouted over the commotion of everyone rushing to get a slice.

France and Prussia laughed and grinned at Germany. Germany gave a warning glare at France and France yelped in fright and hid behind Prussia. Prussia rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Britain offered France a drink, being nice to him. Or so France thought. "Oh, merci, Mon Ami!"

"Sure, Bloke," Britain smiled deviously. "Anything for a friend."

But as France brought the red solo cup (no song intended lol) to his mouth, he suddenly felt something wet fall in his lap. He gasped, wide-eyed, and looked down in his lap, thinking it was liquid. "SACREBLEU!" he screamed and shot up as a small, green frog leapt in the air.

Britain burst out laughing and pointed as France ran around the room, in fear. He got up on the table and held one leg close to his chest. "Kill it!" he screamed, pointing at it on the floor. Prussia's face was red and he rolled on the floor, laughing so hard.

Italy rushed to it. "No!" he cried and picked it up gently.

"AAAAHHHH!" France screamed, pulling both feet up on the table and standing up.

"Now, now, France," Britain took it out of Italy's hands and pet it. "It's just a bloody frog…no need to croak…heh heh…just part of my many magic tricks…"

Germany shook his head, and looked back at Prussia, but he wasn't there! Germany's attention was drawn back to the game.

"C'mon, Vest!" Prussia was already over there, on the mat, waiting for him. "You have a game to lose! Kesesesese…."

"Hold on, Dudes!" America rummaged through his bag on the table. "This is going on youtube!" he brought out a digital camera and checked the batteries, this time.

"Nein, I absolutely refuse now," Germany stood up straight, arms crossed. "I refuse to be stupid entertainment for millions of viewers, mostly American…"

"It won't only be us Americans!" America grinned. "It'll be the whole world! AHAHAHAHA!"

"Zat makes it all better," Germany groaned in sarcasm.

"Hold this, Dude," America handed his iPhone to Japan. "Don't lose it. Record for me!"

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? You decide! Review what you would like to happen!