Marry Me

Logan's Pov

When I woke up I was really comfortable but there was a ring on my finger that I didn't have on before. What is going on? I go downstairs and there's nobody in the house. I guess everyone is outside. Well before I go out there I need to do something with this hair. I look like I just woke up.

After fixing my hair I go downstairs and outside. When I walk out there everyone's looking at me. Man what did I do? I need to find Trey.

Trey: Baby

Me: Hey what's going on

He gets on one knee and holds my hand with the ring on it.

Me: Baby

Trey: When I first saw you I didn't think that you would be the one I'd be saying this to. Let alone have babies with. You would completely avoid me. Ever since the night I officially met you in that diner I've been saying what did I do to deserve a woman like you as a person to call my friend. As we talked more I eventually started calling you my girl even before you knew it. I want you to myself. You are my world and the light that shines on it. Through the trials and tribulations you stayed there with me even if it meant you slapping the taste out of my mouth. Baby I love you for the way you are. I wanna grow old with you and die with you. You mean everything to me. So I'm asking you with our families here today......Logan Charlotte Laurice....Will you marry me?

Me: Yes

April: She said yes

He picked me up and spun me around. I love this man

August: Congratulations