Real Love

Trey's Pov

Ever since the Disney Trip Logan and I have been official. We're happy. None of us liked the idea of going back to California so we decided to stay here in Miami. I've been working from the house and she dances for me during shows. I go on mini tours and she dances. And then we fired our managers that we had and we manage each other. Teamwork makes a dream work. And with us managing one another I'm less stressed. Today I have an interview and I'm bringing her with me this time because she's not working today. She's spending time with me today. She's gonna love it.

Logan's Pov

Trey's got me up early on my day off but I don't mind. If it weren't for the fact that he knew that I'm a sucker for those brown eyes and dimples I would be in the bed. Even though I'm not in the bed I'm on this backstage couch watching this interview.

Host: Trey you know we've been hearing a lot about you lately

Trey: Really? I've been trying to lay low for a while. What did you hear?

Host: Well I've been hearing that someone has found love

Trey: Well I have

Host: Tell us about her

Trey: Well this woman is my wonder woman. She makes me feel loved regardless of what I do. Then she takes care of me in every way. She doesn't let petty stuff come in between us. And then she'll keep me in check. She's smart, talented, and beautiful. And then I lose track of time when we're together. 

Host: How did yall meet

Trey: We'd been working together but I officially met her in a diner and we sorta pigged out together. She didn't care what people thought of her. She's just real. 

Host: Now is everything real on her

Trey: Everything from head to toe

Host: So you love her

Trey: Very much. I'll do anything for her

Host: Now we got a picture of a girl that's said to be your girlfriend

Trey: Let's see her

The picture they put up was of me being silly.

Trey: I love how she's smiling in that picture. That's my baby

Fans: Awwwwwwww

Host: She's beautiful

Trey: She is and I get to wake up to her every day

After watching this interview I couldn't stop smiling. He really means what he says and it feels good to know that this man loves me as much as he says. And I love him a little more each day because of it.