3 Months Later

Trey's Pov

I really shouldn't have said that to Logan because now she won't even talk to me. She won't answer my texts or my calls. From what I heard that nigga Sean ain't with her no more. She broke up with him because he cheated on her. I also heard that she's started her own dance company with Taylour. I'm proud of her even if I don't get to see her. I'm gonna try to call her again. Hopefully I have some type of luck.

Voicemail. Man I really want her to know that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up her past. It's just I really care about Shannon but I care about her too. Maybe I should go see her and see what happens. I'm praying she doesn't slap me. The last time she slapped I couldn't taste nothing. Besides that I have to find out where she is considering I don't know where she stays. Maybe I'll ask August since that's like her big brother and he should know where she lives.

August's Pov

Right now I'm chilling with Logan and my nieces Chy, Mya, and Kay-Kay. We've been hanging out a lot since her birthday. It's good to have her around. My nieces are here and I don't know what to do with them. Today she tired them out when they went to Boomers. It was actually quite fun watching them get on the rides and stuff. Now I'm watching them as they sleep. All of they're asses are knocked out on my couch. Yes! I don't have to share my bed. Right as I'm about to go upstairs someone knocks on my door. Damn!

I open the door and Trey's out here. I bet his ass looking for Logan.

Me: Wassup man

Trey: Have you seen....

Me: Just come in. She is right there

Trey: They all knocked out

Me: I know now shut up

Logan: You have a lot of nerve bringing yo jive ass here 

Me: Nigga what did you do

Trey: Logan I'm sorry but that's my girl

Logan: Then why'd you sleep with me not her

Me: You slept with her? When?

Trey: It's a long story but Logan believe me. I'm sorry

Logan: Trey I believe you but you need to go be with your girl

He looked down and as many times as he's gone through this you would think that he didn't care but Logan has done something to him that he'll never feel with someone else. She loved that fool.