Kind of Girl You Like

Trey's Pov

My mama doesn't like Shannon and I can tell. She's got a strong bond with Lo. As I'm thinking about this there's a knock on the door and I almost dropped to my knees when I saw this person. Logan looks amazing. 

Logan: Hey you alright

Me: Yea

Mumma: Come on in Logan

Logan: Hey mama

Shannon: Logan

Logan: Shannon

Logan walked in and I couldn't help but look at her ass. That's one thing Shannon doesn't have a lot of. She went upstairs with my mom and they both came back downstairs. My cousins love her but no one likes Shannon. I don't understand why. They treat her like she's Kim Kardashian. Other than that I've had my attention on Lo the whole time and she's looked at me a few times. I miss her and it sucks that I can't take back what I said and what I did. 

Forrest: Are you gonna stare at her all day or are you gonna go talk to her?

Me: I wasn't staring

Forrest: Yes you were. Go talk to her

Me: Ughhh

Forrest: Fine then I'll go talk her

Me: No I'll go talk to her

I go over to her and she walks off to where Shannon is dancing or trying to dance. Logan started dancing and I was lost for words when I saw that she still had it after all of these years. Shannon got mad and left. She has my keys but I'm enjoying the show. It really got me that my cousins knew the dance she was doing to Anaconda. I was shocked she still knew this dance considering she hasn't done this in almost 3 years. I just don't like these dudes looking at her twerk and dip like this. However I'm enjoying this. When the end of this song came up she came to me and I got a lapdance that I would expect to get from Nicki herself. When the song ended she walked off and I was mad as hell because I needed her right now so I got up and went to where she is and locked the door. She looked up at me and knew what was about to go down.

Logan: c'mon

April's Pov

After that whole dance both Trey and Logan disappeared. I've been looking for them all night and when I sort of find them all I can hear is the noise of the bed hitting the wall and skin. Shannon gon be mad asf if she finds out these two are at it again. Do I care? Nope.

Forrest's Pov

Trey needs to stop playing games. From what I'm hearing from them and from what I see he ain't tryna let her go. That's my brother and all but that's a good girl. She can cook, clean, solve problems, and give him that bomb. That's enough. What else does he need? I don't know what else to say to him besides stop playing games.