Madara x reader (for you)

This is for Ruchiruai, i'm glad she req. Thank you for giving me the chance making my first one shot!!!!! Arigato! Ruchiruai!!!!! ('')/
____________________________________________________________________________________Konoha was built after hashirama and madara made peace offering between the senju and uchiha clan. (Name) was hashirama's sweet little sister, who's in her 20s or something. She was surprised that Madara had easily change his mind, even after his cute little brother's death... Yeah  she remember it, tobirama giving him a fatal wound during war. Madara and (name) had met before while she was crying on a river, remembering her brother itama's and kawarama's death. Madara was there to turn her frown up side down, she admit she did have a crush on him. She was distracted from her memory by a certain happy, hippie and tree hugging idiot brother...Hashirama!!!
" hey (name), meet Madara!!! He's my old BFF! You know, the dude that I always talked about!" He said happily
You sigh and said 1 sentence that made hashirama cringe and madara twitch "ouhhh? you mean the pedo...?" You said smirking

"..."
"..........."
"..............." Silence at first but then Madara shout
"YOU SAY I'M A WHAT?!!!!!"

" well what am I supposed to say about you?..." Hashirama said smiling nervously
"Can't you at least say that i'm the youngest sharingan weaker?!"
"Nah man she only scoff i I say that..." Then hashirama turn to (name) " oh! Dear sis!!! I didn't see you there!" He said happily
"It hasn't been an hour and you forget about me? Wow. What a brother..." She said sarcastically
"Hehe... Anyway, i need you to show Madara around here..."
".............Okay!!!" She said smilling.
.::Time Skip::.
You and madara walked around the village and spot a florist shop, your eyes brighten while madara kept his gloomy vampire look. You ran to the florist shop and buy a (f/flower). Madara just stare at you.  You reach a perfect place to watch the sunset. You sat on a spot and pat the spot next to you for madara. Madara just kept quiet the whole time.
"Is everything okay?" You ask
"It's fine" he answer
You reach for the flower behind you, then sniff at the sweet scent of (f/flower). You show the flower to madara and said "isn't it beautiful?" You ask "mmm..." Was his only answer. You frown, madara notice it and grab one (f/flower) putting it on your head and smile "not as beautiful as you" he said, you blush bright red. He grab you hand, " you know (name), i accept the peace offering not just for my clan" you gave him a questioning look, "but for you too." He lean and kiss you softly but passionately. When you finish he gave you a loving look...some what...(an: i dunno can't tell if he has one) you guys stayed there and sleep under the moon light, or not~